Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Confirmed: Affleck and Garner tie the knot

Confirmed: Affleck and Garner tie the knot

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/16853;_yl...NlYwMlJVRPUCUl

By Sarah Hall 1 hour, 15 minutes ago

Jennifer Garner has gone where no woman has gone before--down the aisle with
    Ben Affleck.

The twosome, who are expecting their first child together this fall, married Wednesday at the Parrot Cay resort in the Caribbean islands of Turks and Caicos, Us Weekly reports.

Affleck's publicist, Ken Sunshine, declined to confirm the report. "I do not comment on my clients' personal lives," he said. Garner's rep, Nicole King, was not immediately available Thursday morning.

The newlyweds have been dating since last year. They met on the set of 2003's Daredevil, in which they starred as superhero lovers Daredevil and Elektra.

In April, Affleck reportedly flew the Alias star's nearest and dearest out to California for a surprise 33rd birthday bash at Garner's Brentwood abode and used the occasion to pop the question.

Garner's first marriage to Felicity costar
    Scott Foley ended in April 2003; the divorce was finalized in March 2004.

Affleck's much publicized engagement to
    Jennifer Lopez ended shortly after the pair called off their September 2003 nuptials.
    Last edited by savafan; 06-30-2005 at 02:11 PM.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Confirmed: Affleck and Garner tie the knot

Long live Bennifer 2K5

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050630/...fleck_garner_2

By JAKE COYLE, Associated Press Writer 52 minutes ago

NEW YORK - After months of speculation,
    Ben Affleck and
    Jennifer Garner have tied the knot — and she's pregnant.

Representatives for both Affleck and Garner confirmed the marriage to The Associated Press on Thursday. The publicists, Ken Sunshine and Nicole King, also for the first time confirmed that Garner is pregnant with her first child.

Sunshine and King would not give any other details.

The confirmation came after Us Weekly reported that Affleck, 32, and Garner, 33, were wed Wednesday at the Parrot Cay resort in the Caribbean islands of Turks and Caicos. The National Enquirer also released photos they claimed showed Garner arriving on the islands.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

I predict that this hinders both of their careers and the pressure from the mutual career tankage drives them apart within 3 years.
    /r/reds

I predict I don't care.
    School's out. What did you expect?

Designated Threadkiller LincolnparkRed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pedro
    I predict I don't care.
    What do you mean you don't care? Two marginally talented actors are bonding to become a force in the industry. I mean until Tom Cruise married Nicole Kidman did you know who she was? Ben needs a marriage to someone semi popular and since he can't marry Matt Damon he needs to ride on someone coatails to stay in the public eye.

Quote Originally Posted by LincolnparkRed
    What do you mean you don't care? Two marginally talented actors are bonding to become a force in the industry. I mean until Tom Cruise married Nicole Kidman did you know who she was? Ben needs a marriage to someone semi popular and since he can't marry Matt Damon he needs to ride on someone coatails to stay in the public eye.
    The only bonding Affleck is doing is with his hairpiece.

If Jennifer Garner walked in my house I wouldn't know who she was.

But Ben will always be O'Bannion.

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou

But Ben will always be O'Bannion.
    Love that O'Bannion guy.

Not.

But they were such a cute couple

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Turn Off Ads?