Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rove Blew CIA Agent's Cover

Re: Rove Blew CIA Agent's Cover

Quote Originally Posted by RedBloodedAmerican
    What would they say? Something like????

You guys seem awful giddy. Don't you realize we are fighting terrorism all over the world and anything that Karl Rove did was meant to esnure we beat them. I glad he did it, because without the trump up evidence of WMD, we couldn't get the American people behind us to do what needed to be done and that is to destroy the terrorist that attacked us on 9/11 who are living in Iraq. You Democrats aren't patriotic to be bringing these untrue allegations up. Even if President Bush is involved in the coverup, he acted appropiately by standing behind his people.

Note: Grammatical Errors are my own and not meant as a slam on Republicans.
    Well- again you're wrong.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner
    Probably not. We're liberals, remember?
    Hey! Why can't I make assumptions? I'm reading all type of assumptions being made on here about what conservatives would say once they read this. And they are all wrong.

But it had me laughing.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Time is the Revelator.

@ the Liberals thinking they're being all so witty when they're not. Why is this thread still open? Bunch of people acting like complete jerks and 3rd graders in an arguement. Lets all get together in one thread and bash the other sides members like there's no tomorrow and no line of dignity! Who cares if it's true or not! Let's just have our way with assumptions! YAY! Loooooooovely.

Quote Originally Posted by LvJ
    @ the Liberals thinking they're being all so witty when they're not. Why is this thread still open? Bunch of people acting like complete jerks and 3rd graders in an arguement. Lets all get together in one thread and bash the other sides members like there's no tomorrow and no line of dignity! Who cares if it's true or not! Let's just have our way with assumptions! YAY! Loooooooovely.
    Get a grip.

Retired

I agree, wagging this in people’s faces like it's a game of gotcha isn't very mature. This is a very serious issue, lets treat it that way. I tend to be pretty conservative, but if it's proven Rove did this, I hope he spends some time behind bars.

We all know by past history what the republicans are thinking. Just because they are afraid to post it, doesn't make it not so.

Time is the Revelator.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds4Life
    I tend to be pretty conservative, but if it's proven Rove did this, I hope he spends some time behind bars.
    No doubt about it. Hell, I'm for his head on a tray if it's true, and from what I've read - it sounds like it's true.

Time is the Revelator.

We all know by past history what the republicans are thinking. Just because they are afraid to post it, doesn't make it not so.
    Smooth, there buddy.

deleted.
    School's out. What did you expect?

No doubt about it. Hell, I'm for his head on a tray if it's true, and from what I've read - it sounds like it's true.
    fair enough.

Time is the Revelator.

Quote Originally Posted by pedro
    You mean like Karl Rove saying the liberals in congress wanting to give the terrorists therapy after 9/11?

Is that the type of "dignified" commentary you're looking for?
    Go ahead and search for anything good said about Karl Rove by yours truly. You won't find a thing.

Same ole stuff we heard about WMD. Remember, "If WMDs aren't found, I'll never support this President again." Tell us another one.

Go ahead and search for anything good said about Karl Rove by yours truly. You won't find a thing.
    like I said, fair enough.

Time is the Revelator.

Same ole stuff we heard about WMD. Remember, "If WMDs aren't found, I'll never support this President again." Tell us another one.
    Excuse me?

To be fair to LVJ, IIRC, that was not him.

Turn Off Ads?