Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rove Blew CIA Agent's Cover

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Re: Rove Blew CIA Agent's Cover

Bush said he has told his administration to cooperate fully with the investigation and asked anyone with knowledge of the case to come forward.
    Yeah, and he also said he didn't know Ken Lay.
    If you're watchin' a parade, make sure you stand in one spot, don't follow it, it never changes. And if the parade is boring, run in the opposite direction, you will fast-foward the parade. --Mitch Hedberg

2. Turn Off Ads?

I think I heard a pin drop.
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

'Leaks of classified information are bad things' Bad things like what? A bad thing is something a child or dog does, you slap him on the wrist and move on.'
    This is probably more of Bush's limited vocabulary and style than anything pre-determined. He called Al-Qaida "folks" and his quest to get them a "crusade." He thought the war was "hard work" and he thought the John Adam's biography was "good."
    If you're watchin' a parade, make sure you stand in one spot, don't follow it, it never changes. And if the parade is boring, run in the opposite direction, you will fast-foward the parade. --Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner
    Yeah, and he also said he didn't know Ken Lay.
    You mean that Ken Lay?

Sorry, I always called him Kenny.
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

i'm amazed that none of our resident 'conservatives-to-a-fault' haven't said anything yet.
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenlord
    i'm amazed that none of our resident 'conservatives-to-a-fault' haven't said anything yet.
    I'm not.

I don't know how credible it is, but I have read that as many as 90 of Valerie Plames contacts have been assassinated as a result of her being outed.

Her specialty was, by the way, weapons of mass destruction.

Feel safer now?

Quote Originally Posted by pedro
    Feel safer now?
    don't feel much different now than i did when i was five.
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

Feel safer now?
    Pedro, you have it all wrong. It is the liberals- like Michael Moore, Dan Rather, and Newsweek- who hate this country and who do not want to fight terrorism and that do not make this world any safer. Valerie Plame herself is an evil liberal and she deserved what she got. You need to get on board, Pedro; you 'd make a lousy conservative.

Rove and Bush are going to go into full-blown denial if this report is true, by the way.

IIRC, I'm scared to death of God too.

Quote Originally Posted by DomHefner
    Here's GAC's take on what Sandy Berger did with a CIA file. I'm sure it will be just as harsh on Karl Rove for blowing someone's cover.

Quote:
    ... when you purposely pilfer from the National Archives, and then, "accidentally discard" highly classified terrorism documents that deal solely with the former adminstration inwhich you served.... then what are people to think/presume? No big deal?

What was in those documents that he felt he needed to go out on a limb and basically do such a STUPID act (and yes, a crime) by stealing and then destroying some of them?

Maybe some one can explain that to us all?

And maybe you can explain this to us all there big guy, since you are so interested in the law.
    Well big guy, if an investigation shows that it is indeed Karl Rove (or anyone else), then they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. As I have stated on here before - my political biases have never allowed me to look the other way at unethical/immoral behavior or the breaking of the law. Can some of my liberal friends say the same?

Quote Originally Posted by pedro
    I'm not.
    Maybe because this is the first opportunity today that I've first seen this? Some of us have lives outside of this forum - like work
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

What would they say? Something like????

You guys seem awful giddy. Don't you realize we are fighting terrorism all over the world and anything that Karl Rove did was meant to esnure we beat them. I glad he did it, because without the trump up evidence of WMD, we couldn't get the American people behind us to do what needed to be done and that is to destroy the terrorist that attacked us on 9/11 who are living in Iraq. You Democrats aren't patriotic to be bringing these untrue allegations up. Even if President Bush is involved in the coverup, he acted appropiately by standing behind his people.

Note: Grammatical Errors are my own and not meant as a slam on Republicans.
    Last edited by RBA; 07-02-2005 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBloodedAmerican
    What would they say?
    i think something like what GAC said

Good for you GAC.

Although I'll stay away from the "immoral" part of your statement. Immorality is too subjective. Many of us believe that what Bush has done is much more immoral that what Clinton did, although many here would disagree.

Can some of my liberal friends say the same?
    Probably not. We're liberals, remember?

Turn Off Ads?