Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hurricane Dennis

Re: Hurricane Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor
    I give you, my back yard.

Thanks Dennis.
    Can you get the X-wing fighter to rise up out of there?

How are the mynochs this time of year?
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader
    Can you get the X-wing fighter to rise up out of there?

How are the mynochs this time of year?
    Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not, because my ally is the Force, and a POWERFUL ally it is...
    "But I do know Joey's sister indirectly (or foster sister) and I have heard stories of Joey being into shopping, designer wear, fancy coffees, and pedicures."

Where in Atlanta do you live Raisor?
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

Quote Originally Posted by pedro
    Where in Atlanta do you live Raisor?
    south side, Fayetteville.

West Cobb County, where Amanda lives, is a disaster area. I can't even get up there. Millions of dollars worth of damage. A car dealership in Douglasville is completely under water, 50 cars totaled.

My boss actually had the balls to sound pissed I was taking today off.
    "But I do know Joey's sister indirectly (or foster sister) and I have heard stories of Joey being into shopping, designer wear, fancy coffees, and pedicures."

south side, Fayetteville.

West Cobb County, where Amanda lives, is a disaster area. I can't even get up there. Millions of dollars worth of damage. A car dealership in Douglasville is completely under water, 50 cars totaled.

My boss actually had the balls to sound pissed I was taking today off.
    wow. that sucks.
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

Yer house ok Raisor?

How much water there in Swamp Phil?
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    Yer house ok Raisor?

How much water there in Swamp Phil?
    The house is actually fine.

We've got a creek that runs in our backyard that overflowed. It's a soggy mess right now, but the neighbors are far far worse.

With all the water in the back, if a polar bear comes looking for fish, I'm leaving.

Just sayin.

We've got a creek that runs in our backyard that overflowed. It's a soggy mess right now, but the neighbors are far far worse.

With all the water in the back, if a polar bear comes looking for fish, I'm leaving.

Just sayin.
    With all of that standing water around for a couple days at least, you may want to make sure to spray yourself down real good when going outside. Sounds like a good place to breed West Nile to me.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader
    With all of that standing water around for a couple days at least, you may want to make sure to spray yourself down real good when going outside. Sounds like a good place to breed West Nile to me.

oh. joy.

Just sayin.
    I'd leave if any rednecks come by turtle hunting too.

oh. joy.
    Just move
    Go Gators!

Emily Becomes Fifth Named Storm Of Hurricane Season

UPDATED: 11:27 am EDT July 12, 2005

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A new tropical storm picked up speed and was expected to gain strength as it churned toward the Caribbean early Tuesday.

Tropical Storm Emily was 575 miles east-southeast of Barbados. Hurricane watches have been issued for Barbados, Grenada, St. Lucia and St. Vincent and the Grenadines, meaning hurricane-force winds could be felt by late Wednesday or early Thursday. A tropical storm watch has been issued for Tobago.

The storm is predicted to be near Puerto Rico by Friday and could approach the U.S. mainland by early next week.

At 11 a.m EDT, the storm had maximum sustained winds of about 50 mph and was moving west at about 20 mph. It was expected to strengthen while gradually turning toward the west-northwest.

"The Bermuda high is blocking it from moving northward and the trade winds are blowing right across the Lesser Anilles and Hispaniola," Channel 4 chief meteorologist George Winterling said Monday evening on the local station. "This track will be further north than Dennis. It will probably be next weekend before we get a good idea whether Emily will be a threat to the United States."

Forcasters expect Emily could grow into a Category 2 hurricane before reaching the islands. It is currently at 11.0 north and 51.3 west, or 2,350 east southeast of Jacksonville.

Emily's formation late Monday was the earliest date on record for five named storms to develop, according to the National Hurricane Center in Miami.

The Atlantic hurricane season began June 1 and ends Nov. 30.
    http://www.news4jax.com/weather/4709124/detail.html
    I miss Adam Dunn.

Turn Off Ads?