Turn Off Ads?

Thread: strippers who spanked man for his birthday arrested, charged with battery

strippers who spanked man for his birthday arrested, charged with battery

http://home.peoplepc.com/psp/newssto...07111298186046

JACKSONVILLE, Ark. - Three strippers and two nightclub managers have been arrested for allegedly spanking a trucker at his 31st birthday bash and severely bruising his backside.

After his friends paid $25, Keith Lowery was handcuffed and spanked with a 3-foot-long paddle and a belt while one of the strippers restrained his head with her legs, investigators with the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office said.

Kelly Eslick, 21, a stripper at Sensations nightclub in Jacksonville admitted to police that she used a paddle drilled with holes for less air resistance while the two other dancers, Lisa Nolen, 23, and Charlene Smith, 23, used the belt.

The three women were charged with misdemeanor battery, and they and two other club employees - James Daugherty, 31, and Dena Mitchell, 30 - were charged with participating in an obscene performance at a live public show, a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

Daugherty had planned to have patrons sign a waiver releasing the club from liability, but investigators said the club has agreed to discontinue all spankings. All five club employees were arraigned Friday, then released after receiving an Aug. 4 court date in Pulaski County District Court.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Designated Threadkiller LincolnparkRed's Avatar

Re: strippers who spanked man for his birthday arrested, charged with battery

Quote Originally Posted by savafan
    http://home.peoplepc.com/psp/newssto...07111298186046

JACKSONVILLE, Ark. - Three strippers and two nightclub managers have been arrested for allegedly spanking a trucker at his 31st birthday bash and severely bruising his backside.

After his friends paid $25, Keith Lowery was handcuffed and spanked with a 3-foot-long paddle and a belt while one of the strippers restrained his head with her legs, investigators with the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office said.
    How exactly did this become a police matter? Did Keith go to the hospital and then tell the cops there that he wanted to press charges or did he go to the cops after?

I will say that at my bachelor party the "entertainment" hit me so hard that if it wasn't a 100 pound girl I would have turned around and punched her it hurt so much. I thought one of my guy friends had taken the belt for a second.

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Daugherty had planned to have patrons sign a waiver releasing the club from liability,
    One cannot waive liability.

so...let me get this straight...a full-grown man cries to the police that he just got the crap beat out of him by some female strippers.
    oh, to be a fly on the wall the next day he goes to work.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCinatit
    so...let me get this straight...a full-grown man cries to the police that he just got the crap beat out of him by some female strippers.
    oh, to be a fly on the wall the next day he goes to work.
    redsrule2500
    Go Reds!
    “I’m a normal guy blessed with the ability to hit a baseball.” - Sean Casey

Turn Off Ads?