Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: Do you believe in ghosts?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

8 34.78%
  • no

11 47.83%
  • not sure

4 17.39%

Thread: Do you believe in ghosts?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do you believe in ghosts?

I've seen and heard enough first hand to believe in ghosts, but I'm curious if Redszone is symbolic of the rest of the country.

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/ea..._id=1000977598

By E&P Staff

Published: July 12, 2005 1:15 PM ET

NEW YORK Gallup reports today that its latest poll found that one in three Americans “believe in ghosts.” The numbers: 32% of all adults say they believe that “ghosts/spirits of dead people can come back,” while 48% do not, and 19% are unsure.

An even larger number of Americans believe that houses can be haunted, with 37% holding that position, 46% saying no, and 16% not sure.

There's an ideological twist, with 42% of liberals saying they believe in ghosts--but only 25% of conservatives and 35% of moderates saying this.

Belief in ghosts declines with age, with 45 of those 18 to 29 sticking to that, while only 22% of those 65 and over holding that view.

The poll was based on interviews with 1,002 adults, with a plus or minus 3% sampling error.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

White Castle to the Nile Crash Davis's Avatar

Re: Do you believe in ghosts?

Uhh, No.

Absolutely.

Nope, I believe in demons running around trying to scare people or get them to think they are some long lost relative.

Ghosts to me = dead coming back..and I don't believe in that
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?