Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McDonalds bans man from own name

Arcanum Ohio via Nashville Tn and Jackson MS.

Re: McDonalds bans man from own name

The orignal Maid-rite is in Greenville Ohio, been there for over 60 years and still the same. For those on this board that have been there, and I do know there are some, will know what I am talking about when I say you can get free chewing gum by going through the drive up window.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vander m
    The orignal Maid-rite is in Greenville Ohio, been there for over 60 years and still the same. For those on this board that have been there, and I do know there are some, will know what I am talking about when I say you can get free chewing gum by going through the drive up window.

Aww you beat me to the chewing gum reference!!

For those who have never seen it, the exterior wall on the drive-though side of the building is covered entirely with chewing gum that has accumulated over the decade.
    What if this wasn't a rhetorical question?

All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Arcanum Ohio via Nashville Tn and Jackson MS.

Paint, how and why did you ever end up in Greenville? To see the Annie Oakley musuem? Lowell Thomas musuem? Arcanum Basketball musuem? BTW, how do you spell musuem?

I'm not from Ohio..... Can somebody explain the chewing gum reference?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vander m View Post
    Paint, how and why did you ever end up in Greenville? To see the Annie Oakley musuem? Lowell Thomas musuem? Arcanum Basketball musuem? BTW, how do you spell musuem?
    I have family that lives in Greenville.
    What if this wasn't a rhetorical question?

All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Down with Ronald
    Go Gators!

Back in the 80's in Santa Cruz there was this "natural" fast food joint, all vegen... called McDharmas, they got sued and changed their name.

McDonald's breakfast is pretty delicious for those who are piling on the McDonald's sucks bandwagon. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Back in the 80's in Santa Cruz there was this "natural" fast food joint, all vegen... called McDharmas, they got sued and changed their name.
    I wonder if these guys managed to survive.

Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

So, will Eagles QB Donovan McNabb eventually have to become just Donovan Nabb?

Turn Off Ads?