Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girl wants to share locker room with boys

Porkchop Sandwiches

Re: Girl wants to share locker room with boys

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnati chili
    I agree. Eventually, as a society we'll evolve to co-ed facilities, but we may be decades or even centuries away.
    To think, Binobo Monkeys are more advanced than us.

2. Turn Off Ads?

What about the cheerleaders? Can they come too?

Damn, I was born way too early.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnati chili
    I agree. Eventually, as a society we'll evolve to co-ed facilities, but we may be decades or even centuries away.
    While I agree with Caveat about the body thing, the problem is that there will always be a minority of people that wouldn't have the level of maturity required for co-ed facilities. I don't think it would ever work.

Here's a similiar story that proves the case. I had a friend in the National Guard. They used to have this "tradition" of drinking beers together after their training events. Well, eventually women were integrated into the group. The women were invited along. Well, some guy decided to grab a women's rear during one of the beer events, so they had to ban the tradition because of one idiot. There's always going to be that one idiot, sadly.
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

I walked in on a guy at BW3s. He was peeing in the sink. (Do you guys really do that?)

Anyway, he confronted me in mid-pee as to why I was in the Men's room. I quietly opened the door all the way so he could read the sign again, and asked him why he was peeing in my sink.

He ran out the door. I cracked up. Saw him in the bar and told him I wasn't embarrassed if he wasn't.

I've been in a few men's rooms when I just couldn't wait in line.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

The concept is ludicrous. Boys and girls have obvious biological differences. Forget the problem of a boy seeing a girl change, but what about the player(s) on the team that has/have been taught modesty and has parents that understand a teen age boy's hormones? Should he be excluded or subjected to an environment that is immoral based on his ethical code? If the league wants to have co-ed teams in the sport, have them change and then have a central location to meet, keeping the "getting dressed" time to a minimum. There are other solutions than promoting teen boys and girls to share a locker room.

Caveat Emptor,

The "taboo" can be traced back to Adam and Eve, who were naked and not ashamed before the Fall. After the Fall, they noticed each other's differences in an impure way and God provided covering. So, until the curse is removed, co-ed nudity, or changing clothes, is going to be a problem in the human race.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCasey
    I walked in on a guy at BW3s. He was peeing in the sink. (Do you guys really do that?)
    Usually only in a busy bar. This one bar I used to go to in college had a regular toilet, a sink, and a half-dollar sized hole in the floor. All were used when the bar was busy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCasey
    The whole time he was doing it he was probably wondering why the urinals were so high in this restroom.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?