Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Caption This

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

Caption This

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Caption This

While Lance is wearing the coveted yellow shirt for first place, Howard Hoser wears the not-so-coveted polka-dot shirt. we will not go into what THAT signifies.

I forgot to pick up some grapes at the store......

Scott Biggio attemps to show Lance all the beanball welts he had gotten from crowding the plate.

Don't let the red blotches scare you away I swear I am healthy!

For a Level Playing Field

* The French, always the money-hungry types, have been questioned with the freedom of advertisement they have allowed BVD during the Tour.

* French president Jacques Chirac, who has had chilled relations with the United States, shows his true colors by making a goodwill gesture towards Americans in welcoming the American rider Lance Armstrong to the finishline of stage 12.

After taking a wrong turn in the Alps, Lance Armstrong mistakenly joined a French Gay Pride parade. Despite being blocked in by a group of Cher impersonators, Armstrong managed to outdistance the pack and earn the coveted yellow blouse.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

cue music ...

He wore an itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny
    orange-polka dotted skin and bikini (briefs) ..
    that he wore for the first time today.

Turn Off Ads?