Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: July 19th - Reds vs. Cubs

Porkchop Sandwiches

Re: July 19th - Reds vs. Cubs

I remember when the Cubs were a laughingstock of baseball, and especially the of the division. The Reds will return, give it time.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    Dunn, Kearns, Pena and EE could get him I think.
    Toss in Steve Austin's bionic right arm and we'll take him

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    Dunn, Kearns, Pena and EE could get him I think.
    where do i sign?
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

FeLo flies out to left. 1 out.

"Little Things" is up.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Aurilia K's looking. 2 outs.

That was a great pitch.

Porkchop Sandwiches

Sean Casey hits abismally against Prior. If this truly is Bizarro Casey, we will find out tonight.

Casey 6-3, 3 outs.

no score after 1. Prior looks sharp tonight.

Porkchop Sandwiches

Casey now with a .685 OPS for July. He is stinking it up.

Hudson starts Ramirez with a fastball

Ramirez double to left, Hollandsworth grounds out to first 1 out

Dunn lost the Ramirez hit in the sun. Probably would have been a double anyway. i think.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Marc Lancaster says Freel should be back by Friday, and suspects Anderson Machado has to be the one to go.

This may be the saddest week of Dan's O'Brien's life...

Perez popped out to short. 2 outs w/Ramirez on 3rd. Blanco walks, Prior up.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw
    Marc Lancaster says Freel should be back by Friday, and suspects Anderson Machado has to be the one to go.

This may be the saddest week of Dan's O'Brien's life...

Prior Ks. 3 outs. Hudson doesn't look good...again.

Machado go? no way..Olmedo has options..he'll go.
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?