Turn Off Ads?
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: July 19th - Reds vs. Cubs

Re: July 19th - Reds vs. Cubs

Cubs fans at there best... making fun of Weathers for getting hurt.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by CTA513
    Cubs fans at there best... making fun of Weathers for getting hurt.
    thats Cubs "fans" mind you...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw
    In Chicago I will refer to them as fans, and not "fans" (even though some of them probably don't deserve it), because at least it's their home.

Around here, most of these clowns are probably Reds fans, or they aren't really baseball fans except when the Cubs come to town because it's cool to root for the Cubs...they're on TV
    With all due respect to you Matt, I'm tired of the so called sportstalk host of WLW Pretending to be SHOCKED and ASHAMED of the amount of Cubs Fans that show up at GABP for every REDS vs Cubs Series.

The next time we play Chicago here at home it will be the same tired routine
    what a shock and a shame.

An easy excuse for the sportstalk host to "mail it in" and do no research what so ever or God forbid talk about the game. Now don't take this the wrong way, I'm not sayin' the host should be an ex player Jones and Trumpy suck.

Is it really asking too much for a sportstalk host to do some show prepairation and or research? Is it wrong to ask for the host of a sportstalk show to talk sports or at the very least be a sports fan?

I'm Really sorry, I just had to vent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden
    With all due respect to you Matt, I'm tired of the so called sportstalk host of WLW Pretending to be SHOCKED and ASHAMED of the amount of Cubs Fans that show up at GABP for every REDS vs Cubs Series.

The next time we play Chicago here at home it will be the same tired routine
    what a shock and a shame.

An easy excuse for the sportstalk host to "mail it in" and do no research what so ever or God forbid talk about the game. Now don't take this the wrong way, I'm not sayin' the host should be an ex player Jones and Trumpy suck.

Is it really asking too much for a sportstalk host to do some show prepairation and or research? Is it wrong to ask for the host of a sportstalk show to talk sports or at the very least be a sports fan?

I'm Really sorry, I just had to vent.
    I think it's time you purchase an XM receiver.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Turn Off Ads?