Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Austin Kearns Recalled.

Designated Threadkiller LincolnparkRed's Avatar

Re: Austin Kearns Recalled.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelhouse
    yeah but why wouldnt it be dunn or even grif?
    Because normally you don't play someone who is being traded as to not expose them to possible injury before the deal is completed.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Because there are only 5 OF's on the roster.

Jr., WMP, Dunn, Kearns, and Cruz.

Cruz in RF.

Dunn usually plays LF.

Jr. usually plays CF.

Kearns on the bench because he's traveling to the game.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Just a WAG, but Cleveland just got rid of Gerut and wants Randa. I'll guess Randa and Wily Mo for Sowers and a package of other prospects.

You make a valid point Wheel. I think the only thing clear at this juncture, is that it looks like one of the 3 starting outfielders are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by corkedbat
    Just a WAG, but Cleveland just got rid of Gerut and wants Randa. I'll guess Randa and Wily Mo for Sowers and a package of other prospects.
    LOVE THE IDEA!!!!
    "Sometimes, it's not the sexiest moves that put you over the top," Krivsky said. "It's a series of transactions that help you get there."

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader
    Because there are only 5 OF's on the roster.

Jr., WMP, Dunn, Kearns, and Cruz.

Cruz in RF.

Dunn usually plays LF.

Jr. usually plays CF.

Kearns on the bench because he's traveling to the game.
    I'm not so sure. Remember in Marc's blog about "the talk" Narron had with Cruz in his office last night? I think Jacob may be the odd man out after tonight...

The anticipation is killing me. I don't even think I've ever been this excited for Christmas. What in the world is it gonna be????

"Reunited and it feels so good"

(Unless some crazy move happens)

Quote Originally Posted by OSURedLeg
    The anticipation is killing me. I don't even think I've ever been this excited for Christmas. What in the world is it gonna be????
    I am not getting my hopes up that anything will happen on the trade front that we would see as positive is going to happen. It is too much to hope that Aurilia will be traded.

Romano, Machado and Aurilia, gone within two days. I would think I must have died and gone to heaven.

I don't think anyone else has been moved, Kearns and Pena will just split time.

Woo.
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by OSURedLeg
    Nothing personal, because I'm excited too....but this shows how far Reds baseball has fallen that we are this excited over today's moves.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

What Krono said..where is Louisville? Austin may not be able to make in time to play and they could be giving Pena a night off.
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

I think this is better anticipation even then when Bowden pulled the trigger on getting Junior...why? Because Juniro was forcing the M's hand on the other end...it was just a matter of time.

I think this has to be BIG with some immediate impact players because if I am not mistaken we have 3 roster spots available on our 40 man right now...anyway, must be huge!
    "Sometimes, it's not the sexiest moves that put you over the top," Krivsky said. "It's a series of transactions that help you get there."

Nope none taken. But I'm not that excited about what's already happened. I'm excited to hear what "might" happen. If the trade includes Wily Mo, then it's a big deal for thhe Reds & I hope to see a high return. Of course if nothing happens, then yeah I've pretty much hit new lows for being easily excited.

Louisville is only a couple hours drive from Cincy...certainly no further...I can't see a reason why he wouldn't be here and able to play tonight...but wait!!!! Wasn't Louisville playing in Rochester, oh Rochester?

Turn Off Ads?