Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Dont know if this is real or not

Dont know if this is real or not

But this guy is on the new National Lampoon movie Lost Reality. Calls himself the "Amazing Racist"

http://www.ncbuy.com/news/2004-10-22/1010895.html

LOS ANGELES (Wireless Flash) -- You've heard of "The Amazing Race" but a Los Angeles comedian is known as "the Amazing Racist."

When Ari Shaffir isn't appearing on stage at L.A. comedy clubs, he gets his kicks by purposely offending members of different minority and ethnic groups to see how they react to his "button-pushing."

For instance, he gets his kicks walking into mosques and trying to sell shirts that read, "My parents went to Mecca and all I got was this terrible body odor."

Some comedians claim they use racial humor to "break down barriers" but Shaffir says "That's a load. They just want the laugh."

Shaffir filmed many of his offensive encounters for a new DVD, "National Lampoon's Lost Reality," and is amazed how many victims of his racial slurs willingly signed release forms.

Still, he's even more shocked by the reactions of those he left out.

In his words, "I got gays and Asians telling me they're offended that I didn't try and get them -- but they're next."
    Heres a video of him tricking Mexicans into going to the immigration office. Somewhat offensive IMO-

Video
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Time is the Revelator.

Re: Dont know if this is real or not

Oh, I've seen that video before. May be offensive to some, but honestly - it's quite hilarious.

They call me "chef"

Whats funny is how dorky and uncool the guy looks throughout the video. Especially when he almost gets clocked by the Mexican guy at the end. If that punch had landed I'd be on the floor laughing.

The funniest part in the video is when all the Mexicans scatter...

There, I said it.
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

That was hilarious !!
    redsrule2500
    Go Reds!
    “I’m a normal guy blessed with the ability to hit a baseball.” - Sean Casey

For a Level Playing Field

We will be reading about this funnyman someday... when he is found dead from a bullet wound to the head.

While it is wrong for illegal aliens to be here, I wish some of the welfare saps in this country had the drive to do work like the group in that video.

Quote Originally Posted by RedFanAlways1966
    We will be reading about this funnyman someday... when he is found dead from a bullet wound to the head.

While it is wrong for illegal aliens to be here, I wish some of the welfare saps in this country had the drive to do work like the group in that video.
    Heres two more videos I found, worse than the first one.

http://nationallampoon.sitestream.co...alityCips.vsml

What makes this harder to digest is that the guy is Jewish supposedly.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed
    What makes this harder to digest is that the guy is Jewish supposedly.
    Good humor, knows no bounds.

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1125651381
    "...You just have a wider lens than one game."
    --Former Reds GM Wayne Krivsky, on why he didn't fly Josh Hamilton to Colorado for one game.

"...its money well-spent. Don't screw around with your freedom."
    --Roy Tucker, on why you need to lawyer up when you find yourself swimming with sharks.

Don't be surprised if the guy isn't found shot some day.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?