Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's going to the Braves Series? Me.

Waiting for a tour/album KittyDuran's Avatar

Re: Who's going to the Braves Series? Me.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran
    I just put my bid in for the company's tickets for Thursday night. I'll let you know if I was successful tomorrow.
    Responding to my own post.... but I got 'em!

Chip, did you get tickets for you and RBA for Thursday's game? If not, you can sit with me!
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 23-18 - FINAL
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1 - FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

2. Turn Off Ads?

Wow, GAC- you chose to work all those days, or do they make you? If they make you, do you mind? One of the things unions fight is mandatory overtime. Oh well, not the place for that argument.

Where you all sitting Thursday night? I think I am going to be there- I might break free and come introduce myself.

Does that sound like a threat?
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

Waiting for a tour/album KittyDuran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 919191
    Wow, GAC- you chose to work all those days, or do they make you? If they make you, do you mind? One of the things unions fight is mandatory overtime. Oh well, not the place for that argument.

Where you all sitting Thursday night? I think I am going to be there- I might break free and come introduce myself.

Does that sound like a threat?
    Well, Chip can't make it [has to work]. So it looks like it going to be just me and RBA [IF he wants to sit near me ]... Anybody else want to go? You get a free parking pass under the Freedom Center!

My tickets are in Section 132 Row EE, Seats 1, 2, 3, 4.
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 23-18 - FINAL
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1 - FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Well, I might just slide on over and say HI.
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

I had a great time last night and I will be going again tonight with Kitty. She has two more tickets to give out. If you want to go, you better and try and respond to her. If you SNOOZE, you lose.

Turn Off Ads?