Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Andy Milonakis Is 29 Years Old!! Who is Andy Milonakis? Read on...

Andy Milonakis Is 29 Years Old!! Who is Andy Milonakis? Read on...

Have you watched Andy Milonakis' new show on MTV yet? I watch very little MTV (emphasis on the "very"), but this show is so stupid that it's actually funny. He's the same guy that played the kid on The Man Show.

http://www.mtv.com/onair/andy_milonakis/

I was shocked to learn tonight while browsing the Web that Milonakis is 29 years old! Here's proof, and it can be confirmed many places on the Web:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Milonakis

So, what about it? Do you like the Andy Milonakis Show or find it incredibly annoying?

Please reply. A more important topic will not be brought up on RedsZone's Non-Baseball Forum this year.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Andy Milonakis Is 29 Years Old!! Who is Andy Milonakis? Read on...

Andy Milonakis was not on The Man Show. He pales in comparison to the hilarity of the Man Show kid. His name is Aaron Hamill who is indeed an actual kid( http://imdb.com/name/nm1299759/). Anyway, I watched about 5 minutes of the Andy Milonakis show, eh. I might of smirked once or twice but the fact that MTV is essentially misleading people into believing this is a teenage kid really kills it for me. I would likely still find it to be annoying after 5 minutes still though....

Different strokes for different folks.

Would you please pass the hyrup?
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

The new age influences of Snoop Dogg/Rap/entertainment/MTVish stuff and all them are a big turn off for me, but it has it's moments.

I am shocked to learn he's so old, how does he appear to be so incredibly young?!?!?
    redsrule2500
    Go Reds!
    Baseball Bliss
    Im a normal guy blessed with the ability to hit a baseball. - Sean Casey

Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    Andy Milonakis was not on The Man Show. He pales in comparison to the hilarity of the Man Show kid. His name is Aaron Hamill who is indeed an actual kid( http://imdb.com/name/nm1299759/).
    You are exactly right. Thinking that this might be the same guy, I did the following search...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

...and after a quick look at the search results, incorrectly concluded that he was the same guy. Also, Milonakis produces his show with Jimmy Kimmel, so that led me astray, as well. Apparently many others have made the same mistake, since Web sites see fit to address the issue.

Does Andy have a disease that makes him look/sound like a kid?

Does Pancake Face like syrup? I don't know. Let's ask him. Wait, I AM Pancake Face! Gimme that syrup!
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Allred
    Does Andy have a disease that makes him look/sound like a kid?
    About the only thing I could find came from an article at this Web site:

http://www.totallycoins.com/coins/ca...ticle-538.html

I have no idea why a Web site devoted to coins would publish an article about Andy Milonakis, but anway, here's what he supposedly had to say...

Mr. Milonakis has a medical condition--"a growth-hormone thing," he said--that makes him look considerably younger than his age. He could easily pass for a wise-ass junior high schooler. But Mr. Milonakis isn't a wise-ass junior high schooler. At 27, he's a wise-ass network administrator at a midtown accounting firm who's been quietly moonlighting in comedy for years.

Mr. Milonakis was completely up front about his age--it's no secret--but didn't want to go into great detail about his condition. Too "Barbara Walters Special," as he put it. "I do comedy," he said. Though his appearance did make it "harder to get girls," he said he's in good health. "I don't have any liver or kidney disease like Gary Coleman," he said.

I also have no idea why so many sites have stated his age as 27 this year, when it's really 29.

Alot of kids around my age love the show. I am not too big on it. It does make me crack a smile every once in a while. Fruity monster fuity fruity monster

My daughter went on and on about his show so I sat down to watch it for about 15 minutes with her. I didn't know he was 29 and thought he was just a kid.

My general comment was "so which part was supposed to be funny because none of it seemed funny to me?".

But then, I'm a boring old guy and I don't get much of what passes for humor these days.

Pay attention to the open sky

It's hit-and-miss to the extreme. Some of the jokes are drop-dead hilarious, but a lot of them are just pathetic.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Turn Off Ads?