Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Trade offer

Trade offer

Got offered this deal not sure if i want to take it .

Team A sends 1B M.Sweeney
    SS D.Eckstein
    S.P. J.Beckett

Team B trades S.P. C. Zambrano
    S.S B.J. Upton

This is a keeper league reason im reluctant to do the trade is i already have Rollins and Cabrera at short and ive been using utley at 1B. So do you think beckett's worth the gamble in this trade with the way zambrano's been pitching of late?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Trade offer

Sweeney and Beckett get hurt too often and thus aren't worth having. Utley has been producing pretty similar stats to Sweeney, so I'd rather be Team B and keep Zambrano.

Sheltonmassacre

Re: Trade offer

In a keeper league Id rather have BJ and Carlos.

Turn Off Ads?