Which pitcher would you trade?

I have:

Randy Johnson
    Ben Sheets
    A.J. Burnett
    Javier Vazquez
    Jeremy Bonderman
    Erik Bedard

One of the owners in my league wants to trade me Tim Hudson for whichever starting pitcher I want. I'm thinking of giving him Bedard in return. Thoughts?

Randy Johnson, Sheets, and Burnett are out because I just simply don't want to get rid of them.

Vazquez and Bonderman usually pitch well in the 2nd half, or at least they have in the past.

That leaves only Bedard. He's had some tough luck since coming back from the DL. His ERA stands at 3.18 over the last month, but he's 0-2.

I guess more importantly, does anyone think I should trade him anyone OTHER than Bedard?
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Which SP should I trade?

Vasquez is tradeable simply because he won't get a lot of wins pitching for Arizona. Plus he's not all that good pitching at home (5.34 ERA, 1.28 WHIP at home vs. 3.51 ERA, 1.10 WHIP on the road.) And you might be able to get more for him than for Bedard.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool
    Vasquez is tradeable simply because he won't get a lot of wins pitching for Arizona. Plus he's not all that good pitching at home (5.34 ERA, 1.28 WHIP at home vs. 3.51 ERA, 1.10 WHIP on the road.) And you might be able to get more for him than for Bedard.

I am only getting Tim Hudson in return, no matter which SP I give him.

I could give him Randy Johnson, and I'd still only get Hudson, or I could give him Bedard and only get Hudson. So the return is a known commodity. Basically out of all the SP's listed above, who do you think Hudson will have the easiest time beating out over the rest of the season. I'm leaning towards Bedard at the moment.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I'd give up Bedard for Hudson easily.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Vazquez

Turn Off Ads?