Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Free Fantasy Football League that pays YOU!

Worth The Wait

Free Fantasy Football League that pays YOU!

Ok, the title is a little misleading, but I had to "hook" you somehow. Anyway, I've started a yahoo league once again this year and we're looking for some other teams to join.

Here's the deal-- there is NO registration or entrance fee. We go on a honor system that states each participant in the league will send $10 to the winner at the end of the year and $5 to the runner-up. It's a $15 committment that you don't have to pay out until January. Just makes it a little more interesting.

The only other stipulation is that you PARTICIPATE. Please only sign-up if you plan on monitoring your team and responding to trade offers, etc.. nothing worse that people that sign-up and never do anything.

It is an auto-draft league, which means you rank players and then the computer selects them per your rankings come the draft. It's a 10 team, head to head league, with typical FF scoring. You can check all the details once you sign up.

So far, I have some friends and family members in the league, which makes it a lot of fun and ensures participation. We'd love to fill out the league with some more players who are wanting some fun, a little friendly competition, and the chance to win $90.

If interested, please go to yahoo.com and visit the fantasy section. You will have to register, etc... then eventually you can choose to "join a custom league." At that point, enter ID # 261700 and password "redskins" Then, you can choose a team name, rank your players, and let the fun begin! We talk trash and have a good time-- so if you're serious about participating and are willing to invest $15 down the road, please sign up. Thanks.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Worth The Wait

Re: Free Fantasy Football League that pays YOU!

Oh yeah-- I didn't mean to imply that you needed to be a SERIOUS fantasy geek or even football fan-- just that you're serious about keeping up with the league. Heck, my Mom is in the league and she has a blast! And if you do sign up, email me at edskin1@cox.net and let me know your Redszone handle so I'll know who it is!

Worth The Wait

bump

I just signed up. I used my redszone handle,cumberlandreds. Should be more fun since some cash is on the line. I'll send you my mailing address so the money will get to me in a timely fashion. Actually I've been pretty bad in the past on fantasy football. Last year was the best I ever did and I was 5th. I'm really just handing over $15 to the winners. Thanks for setting this up!
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Worth The Wait

Cumberland-- Thanks, it will be a blast-- we still need ONE more player if anyone is interested. And don't give up on that $15 just yet-- my wife won the whole darn league last year

Worth The Wait

We still need ONE more!!!

I'd be interested but only if it was a live draft. I don't like auto drafts...

Turn Off Ads?