Turn Off Ads?

Thread: The Jim Coombs Story - By RedsZone.com loyal viewers

The Jim Coombs Story - By RedsZone.com loyal viewers

This thread will take off.....or will die immediately.

All this Jim Coombs talk has got me thinking of a stupid idea. But, it just might work.

It is our time to be writers. We, RedsZone.com viewers, lurkers, and guests, will write the Jim Coombs story.

Here is the kicker. We will write this, one sentence at a time.

The only rule would be if you would like to add to the story is that you could disable your signature lines. You can remove this by clicking on "Go Advanced" and uncheck under misc. options. "Show your Signature". This way the story is easier to read.

If someone wants to PM me the complete history of Jim Coombs for the newbies, I will edit this post and insert it here.

Remember - this is THE Jim Coombs Story. Creativity is a plus.

I am going to start this after this thread is posted.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The Jim Coombs Story - By RedsZone.com loyal viewers

You realize the Jim Coombs is an actually poster here and that this whole thing has grown past the original light hearted joke that it started out as and he gets a bit nervous seeing his name used like this, don't you?

The Jim Coombs Story - By RedsZone.com

It was a dark and stormy night.

My money is on "die immediately."

See Post #2 for reasons why.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Turn Off Ads?