here is my snake story....like another poster above, my friend and I went out one day to see how many snakes we could catch, we filled a 5 gallon bucket to the tip top....I couldnt even tell you how many snakes were in there or what types, I am sure they were not poisonous being we found them in here in Ohio, but there could have been a copperhead or water moc maybe, I dont know.....but we placed a piece of OSB board on top of the bucket to stop them from getting out, we wanted to drive to our friends house and show him, I think we were 16-17 years old at the time.....anyhow, I sat in the back of the pickup truck with the snakes so I could hold the board on the bucket.....my friend started drving down the old abanded train tracks and hit a big bump and BOOM, me and the bucket went about 2 feet in the air and the bucket landed right on my chest......

I am not the slightest bit afraid of snakes, never have been.....but I almost shat my pants right there....I screamed like a girl and jumped full go out of a moving truck...I had snakes on my chest, neck, legs, face, you name it they were covered on me and not one bite.....I quickly learned that most snakes dont want to bite you, they want to run from you......I also quickly learned that I dont want to mess with snakes ever again...

story over.