Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I saw this on Sportsline.com message board. i dont belive it about Dunn to Braves!!

I saw this on Sportsline.com message board. i dont belive it about Dunn to Braves!!

I was checking out rumours and saw this posted.. at 10:38 am and since i havent sen anything confirmed i still doubt it..

"This trade is just reported on ESPN radio 950

Braves get: Adam Dunn

Reds get: Langerhans, Betemit ,Davies "

I still say Casey is being shoped to move Dunn to 1st

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: I saw this on Sportsline.com message board. i dont belive it about Dunn to Braves!!

link?

Re: I saw this on Sportsline.com message board. i dont belive it about Dunn to Braves!!

This isn't funny.

Look what I just posted on a Cincinnati Reds Message Board.....

From 1360Homer The Sports Animal.....

Reds Trade Sean Casey to the Mets

Mets trade Aaron Heilman and PTBNL...

See how easy it is..........

Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Re: I saw this on Sportsline.com message board. i dont belive it about Dunn to Braves

IBCK's been around Redszone off and on for a long time. So I don't think the guy's necessarily making anything up--maybe some confusion over whether he heard it as a rumor or a finished trade--but I really don't think the guy's just lying to get a rise out of people.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

Lakewood Ranch, FL (by way of Columbus, OH)

I would welcome the fake Mets trade but would cry a thousand tears if Dunn is traded...

I would NEVER make up a fake trade to post.. i think its lame when people do that!!!..

here is my link

http://www.sportsline.com/messages/m...4245-jake10031

I noticed nobody else has replied to it so i really doubt it!!!
    It woudl be dumb to trade Dunn and keep Casey..!!

Davies and Langerhans maybe, but why would they go after Betemit. He's a SS and 3B, two positions well filled for the Reds future.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Lakewood Ranch, FL (by way of Columbus, OH)

To flip for more pitching?

That would be a horrible trade IMO.

Time is the Revelator.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph
    Davies and Langerhans maybe, but why would they go after Betemit. He's a SS and 3B, two positions well filled for the Reds future.
    So Lopez goes to 2nd? Who knows.

I hope this isn't true though.

The link at BP lists the station as ESPN 990 and currently they are doing the NHL draft. ESPN 950 out of Indianapolis has their Gameday show on. You can stream this over the internet here.

http://espn950.com/
    "...You just have a wider lens than one game."
    --Former Reds GM Wayne Krivsky, on why he didn't fly Josh Hamilton to Colorado for one game.

"...its money well-spent. Don't screw around with your freedom."
    --Roy Tucker, on why you need to lawyer up when you find yourself swimming with sharks.

Time is the Revelator.

Been listening to that station for the last 30+ mins. Not one word.

no thanks. ive been one who has said trade dunn if you can get 3 or 4 great prospects back. this isnt it. im not high on davies like some are. betemit or edwin would then have to be traded(the more trades oboring has to make, the more mistakes he will make) and langerhans is just not enough either

Quote Originally Posted by LvJ
    Been listening to that station for the last 30+ mins. Not one word.
    Yep, and baseball's starting so I'm giving up. Personally, I don't think Dunn's going to be traded but if he is, it will be a multiple team deal. I have a hard time believing one team would give up all it would take to get Dunn. Just my two and only cents worth on any possible trades involving Dunn.
    "...You just have a wider lens than one game."
    --Former Reds GM Wayne Krivsky, on why he didn't fly Josh Hamilton to Colorado for one game.

"...its money well-spent. Don't screw around with your freedom."
    --Roy Tucker, on why you need to lawyer up when you find yourself swimming with sharks.

Turn Off Ads?