Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Report: Hormones causing more male breasts

Report: Hormones causing more male breasts

http://news.webindia123.com/news/sho...2406&cat=World

Female hormones found in tap water and food may be contributing to the development of breasts on male Britons, doctors said.

The number of male breast reduction surgeries in British clinics has doubled in the past year, said the Sunday Times of London Online. Male breast growth is a medical condition called gynecomastia, and is linked to traces of the contraceptive pill in water and other food hormones used in farm animals.

Gynecomastia causes breasts that are not due to fat. They resemble female breasts in makeup and tissue content, doctors say.

Yanos Alexandrides, a London plastic surgeon, has been doing roughly four times the male breast reduction surgeries as he did in 2001, and believes processed fast food in particular is to blame.
    (UPI)
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Report: Hormones causing more male breasts

I thought with this title there were men walking around with more than 2 breasts!
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

Kramer and Frank Costanza definitely need to move to England.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by 919191
    I thought with this title there were men walking around with more than 2 breasts!
    Thank goodness for baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by 919191
    Well, there are many who have more than two nipples. I don't think that's uncommon though, it seems to be somewhat genetic in my family.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Yeah, I knew a guy who had 4. I just pictured some dude looking in the mirror after getting out of bed every day and finding a few more every day.
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

I'm waiting for the ad that claims women can increase their "size" by drinking some special imported British water with magical qualities. Of course, there will be the warning on the bottle that men should not drink it
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

They're trying to make us all women! Eat organic and drink bottled water fellas! It's the only way!

WAGS

time to stock up

Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack
    They're trying to make us all women! Eat organic and drink bottled water fellas! It's the only way!
    OMG, thanks for the warning!
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

And I always thought I got them because I'm fat.

Turn Off Ads?