Turn Off Ads?

Thread: some more "dumb crooks"

some more "dumb crooks"

(1) Thomas E. Mason was charged with robbing the Fortress Bank in Winona, Minn., in June; he was arrested nearby and identified by bank employees, but the main evidence against him was the threatening holdup note, which began, cheerfully, "Hi, I'm Thomas Mason."[Winona Daily News, 6-24-05]

(2) Henrick Alemba Kutwa, 29, was arrested in Durham, N.C., in June and charged with numerous counts of using stolen credit cards; he was caught when he used one card at a local motel and signed the receipt with his own name. [WRAL (Raleigh), 6-28-05]
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: some more "dumb crooks"

When I worked at the Westwood La Rosa's, one of our delivery drivers was robbed...on a delivery....at the perp's own residence. He came back to the shop, we called the cops and they arrested the guy in his apartment.

He was still there, eating his pizza.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck
    When I worked at the Westwood La Rosa's, one of our delivery drivers was robbed...on a delivery....at the perp's own residence. He came back to the shop, we called the cops and they arrested the guy in his apartment.

I like that one better.
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck

See, you do stuff like that your neighbors
    Go Gators!

I heard one where a man tried to rob a church while the secretery was there. He said give me all your money, and then she asked if she could write him a check He gave her his name and he was busted .

Turn Off Ads?