Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bluejackets Sign Adam Foote

Re: Bluejackets Sign Adam Foote

Thanks Red Leader. I have been a fan of the Flames for along time way back when they had Theo Fleury in his early prime. I quit watching a while back, but the year before the strike when Calgary came out of nowhere and should have won the Cup, I got a little more interested.

I will most definitely pay attention to hockey this year. It's far better than watching the National Boring Athletes (NBA) play. The NBA is not what it used to be.

I need something as a side note to football to follow this winter.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Ouch... as a Red Wing fan I don't like seeing that guy so much in just west-west... now he's going to be in my house even more.

I'll watch the Cavaliers - but I have a boy who loves hockey.

One of these days, the Jackets will get it together...but they're in the same division as St. Louis & Detroit. They are going to have to spend some money to get to the playoffs.

Also, they still think Marc Denis and Fred Braithwaite are the answers at goal. If they are the answers, I'm not sure I want the question.

I'll cheer on the Jackets...
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou
    Ouch... as a Red Wing fan I don't like seeing that guy so much in just west-west... now he's going to be in my house even more.
    .....And he's gonna take your boys to task, son.

Believe it.
    "We know we're better than this, but we can't prove it." - Tony Gwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Heath
    Also, they still think Marc Denis and Fred Braithwaite are the answers at goal. If they are the answers, I'm not sure I want the question.
    Freddy Brathwaite is long gone, the Jackets signed Artus Irbe to back up Denis just before the 2003-04 season.

Marc Denis is not a bad goalie, he was victimized by atrocious defense played in front of him. I witnessed games where he literally won the game by himself, but no goalie is capable of doing that every night. I would like to see a full season of Denis with a defense anchored by Foote and perhaps Brian Rafalski (whom the Jackets are also talking to). With Richardson, Klesla and Wescott also back, the 'D' should be significantly improved, as should Denis's GAA.

I also read that the jackets are talking to Jason Allison, formerly of the Kings, in addition to other potential forwards. With Zherdev, Nash, Vyborny (who may be moving to center) Sanderson et al. coming back, the offense shoul dbe fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by wheels
    .....And he's gonna take your boys to task, son.

Believe it.
    Hi and hello from Jiri Fischer and Nicklas Lidstrom

Turn Off Ads?