Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Novak Storms off CNN Set

Re: Novak Storms off CNN Set

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer
    It is awesome. I'm only partly kidding. I have an unnatural fascination with the puppet animation of Ray Harryhausen.
    Gwanji!

And way to go Jimmy Carville. Novak deserves a bonk on the head everytime he bobs up for air. The man's a joke and should be treated as such.

On a sidenote, I feel the same way about Judith Miller I did about 2 Live Crew. I'm behind her 100% on her refusal to talk, but it's hard to imagine a less talented poster child for the cause.
    Baseball isn't a magic trick ... it doesn't get spoiled if you figure out how it works. - gonelong

I'm witchcrafting everybody.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Hmmm, every time I hear things like this happen, I smell a work. I guess it's the pro-wrestling fan in me but it smells like a publicity stunt to help Novak's fading TV career. I can't believe he let a comment like that from Carville get to him. He's endured much worse on Crossfire and McLaughlin.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

James Carville and Robert Novak have been going after each other for years with both remaining mostly civil to each other. Robert Novak was told by the moderator that he was going to ask him about the "Plame" case before the show. Bob knew what was coming and I wouldn't be suprised if Carville and Novak both worked out away to get him off before the question got asked. You all know that Carville is married to a Republican operative who works directly for the Vice President? It's not suprising to believe that Mary Matilin is near the center of the "Plame" Hurricane swirling around the the Greater Washington D.C. area.

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    Hmmm, every time I hear things like this happen, I smell a work. I guess it's the pro-wrestling fan in me but it smells like a publicity stunt to help Novak's fading TV career. I can't believe he let a comment like that from Carville get to him. He's endured much worse on Crossfire and McLaughlin.
    Carville should have busted him hardway.
    Baseball isn't a magic trick ... it doesn't get spoiled if you figure out how it works. - gonelong

I'm witchcrafting everybody.

They're both worthless, so who cares? Not I.
    Hide your power alleys; Hide your wife

Turn Off Ads?