Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Poker Pro

Resident Poker Pro

Well, come May 1st anyway

Since there seemed to be some interest in following my career in this, I have enlisted a lil help in developing my lil piece of the innernet. If you care to read, I'd love to have ya. Felix's Blog

Any and all feedback welcome and encouraged.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Resident Poker Pro

Cool! I'll be reading along.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Best of luck to you SC.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCasey
    Cool! I'll be reading along.
    And please, feel free to comment as well. While some of the posts may not make much sense to non-poker players, I still encourage comments. I think this is going to be lots of fun and helpful for me. Maybe funny at times

It really looks like you are listening to your heart and doing what you know you want to do. I say go for it and go all out. It looks like your safety nets are there so now is as good of a time as any for you. Best of luck!

Follow a path with heart.

Good luck, my friend.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

good luck with it. Wish you the best
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

Good luck SC, good looking blog
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    Good luck SC, good looking blog
    Thanks. Had a friend of the Mrs. do it up. Now if only I can start telling winning stories...

Shamless bump for any that may have missed this and are interested

Hang in there, Eddie. Great blog.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Just wanted to bump this back up to the top.

When I played this past weekend I went into heads up down approximately 80,000 to 17 or 18,000 and won. The beauty of Texas Hold em.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

Constructive criticism.

Your profile and all that stuff gets pushed really far down the page the more you blog. Any way to make it stay at the top on the right? Maybe you'll need pages at some point.

How'd the tourney go?
    Last edited by TeamCasey; 08-16-2005 at 06:14 AM.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Hey great to hear you're following your own path. I've been playing a lot of tournies lately and winning (won a $60 and a $80 buy-in last friday). Glad to hear that's working out for you as well.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Good luck!
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Turn Off Ads?