Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ChickenHawk

ChickenHawk

It's time to call a spade a spade....

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Hardball-OYE-.wmv

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: ChickenHawk

Pass the buck. Accept no responsibility. Point the finger when cornered.

All conservative "values."

And yet, Americans buy it. The kid's right, if people still buy the crap the Republicans shovel, then they are winning the culture war.

And I fully expect there to be some reprisals along the lines of unfairly "labeling" people on here--but I honestly have no idea what to call someone of fighting age and ability who supports the war but refuses to fight in it but a chickenhawk. Put your money where your blubbering mouth is.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

I'm no kid. Althou I play one on the internets.

Oh, the hypocracy. Can you imagine the outcry in 1943 if some kid said he wasn't going to serve because he wanted to stay home and fight the battle of ideas. Oh wait a minute, I guess thats what Reagan did. The Duke too.

And you KNOW just what kind of kid this was in high school. He's the kind of guy who would tease a kid with Down's syndrome, try to elbow his good "buds" into thinking it's funny; instead, they give him scornful sidelong glances and shun him.

He then gloms onto another pack of good "buds."

This kid is textbook grade A _________.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer
    And you KNOW just what kind of kid this was in high school. He's the kind of guy who would tease a kid with Down's syndrome, try to elbow his good "buds" into thinking it's funny; instead, they give him scornful sidelong glances and shun him.

He then gloms onto another pack of good "buds."

This kid is textbook grade A _________.
    Unfortunately, in case you haven't noticed, these types have been running the country for the last five years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman
    Unfortunately, in case you haven't noticed, these types have been running the country for the last five years.

How many years?
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Too many years.

I would have given anything to have seen King George II pick a fight with King George I on their Texas ranch when II came back drunk, coked up, and surly--back before he found God.

The elder King would have busted W. to pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62
    How many years?
    At least Clinton didn't start any wars. But Clinton still gets no love from me--I blame him for the mess we're in with all of his concessions to the right.

John Kerry is the only Democrat since Dukakis that I was proud to vote for. A soldier, a thinking man, a politic gentleman that Americans can be proud of.

I guess if Max Cleand would have passed on vietnam too he would still be a senator and able to walk.

For a Level Playing Field

Perhaps the country would be better if someone from another country moved here a few months before the election and became president? You know... like what you New Yorkers did for Hillary.

Oh wait.... the U.S. Constitution won't allow it. Only non-experienced politicians can get away with that in a state like NY. Go figure. Says a lot about "dem" voters, I guess. Go figure.

Talk about hypocrisy. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer
    John Kerry is the only Democrat since Dukakis that I was proud to vote for. A soldier, a thinking man, a politic gentleman that Americans can be proud of.
    I think a lot of Americans feel the same way about President George W. Bush. We all know that the majority of registered voters thought enough of him to cast their ballot for him.

Perhaps a move to Massachusetts is in order for you? You seem to love those liberal Massachusetts Dems who LOSE presidential elections. You might fit right in with those people. Not the losers (don't want ya to take this as a personal attack)... the liberal Dems (Barney Frank too!). If you do, be careful if you drive across that Chappaquiddick bridge. Rumor has it that it is tough to negotiate that bridge when stone-cold-drunk and both hands aren't on the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by RedFanAlways1966
    Perhaps the country would be better if someone from another country moved here a few months before the election and became president? You know... like what you New Yorkers did for Hillary.

Oh wait.... the U.S. Constitution won't allow it. Only non-experienced politicians can get away with that in a state like NY. Go figure. Says a lot about "dem" voters, I guess. Go figure.

Talk about hypocrisy. Go figure.
    You mean like a V.P. who claimed Wyoming as his residence, but lived most of his time in Texas before taking office?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBloodedAmerican
    You mean like a V.P. who claimed Wyoming as his residence, but lived most of his time in Texas before taking office?
    Yep. I equate that to taking one of two seats in each state. I always choose my president and VP based on where that VP claims his home state is. Gee, ya think Dick would have found a home state that had a few more electoral votes than big ol' Wyoming?

Try again.

Turn Off Ads?