Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Fish Discovered With Human Face Pattern

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fish Discovered With Human Face Pattern

http://www.local6.com/news/4112928/detail.html#

A fish that has a pattern resembling a human face on its body was found in a pond in Chongju, South Korea, according to a Local 6 News report.

A South Korean newspaper then carried an article about the fish in South Korea.

The fish is the result of artificial insemination between a carp and ayu sweetfish.

As the fish grew larger, the design on the fish reportedly changed to look more like the face of a human being.

Rare markings on a fish are considered a good omen in some Asian countries, according to a report.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Re: Fish Discovered With Human Face Pattern

Better post this on the "Intelligent Design" thread.

Seriously, though, the pictures make it look more like a cat face than a human face.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool
    Better post this on the "Intelligent Design" thread.

Seriously, though, the pictures make it look more like a cat face than a human face.
    Good point. Since humans (playing God) breeded these two types of fish together they have evolved a new species. This is what's known as "intelligent Design".

lol, that is a huge coincidence, because i was in Chongju, South Korea about nine months ago, and....

oh mygod....

OH MYGOD....

OH MYGOD!

uh....correction...i...uh...was never anywhere near South Korea nine months ago. i was...uh...in...uh...Europa. Nice place. you...uh...should visit it some time.

Fish-lover.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

I know there are some ugly people that might look like that, but it looks like a fish to me
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

I was thinking "cat face," too.
    /r/reds

It's the aliens come to take over
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?