Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Why do Reds fans hate the Cubs?

Re: Why do Reds fans hate the Cubs?

I have hated them ever since they began running SpectraVision on the Jumbotron at Wrigley...

"Booing on opening day is like telling grandma her house smells like old lady."--WOY

2. Turn Off Ads?

Lived here three years, fell in love with the city, it's amazing. Still loathe the cubs and their fans.
    "You're drunk again. No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking."
    Peter Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum View Post
    Count me as (I guess) a rare bird who didn't really like living in Chicago at all. And I even like the cold.

Some things, though, they do better than anybody else. Pizza and theater, among other things. But there were just more things I didn't like than did. Cubs fans among them. I went on some rant about this last year, actually, can't remember everything I said but I know I summed up my feelings.

edit: I have to take something back. I look Brooklyn corner pizza better than Chicago pizza. But chicago really does have the best theater in America.

If you're not a deep dish fan, check out a local place called "piece" if you're ever back in town. Great, amazing thin crust with award winning microbrews on site, killer combination.
    "You're drunk again. No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking."
    Peter Griffin

The Cubs are ALWAYS one of the teams included in these 4-6 team merchandise offers. For Pete's sake, WHY?
    Because they are the oldest and longest running franchise in MLB.

Turn Off Ads?