Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Terrell Owens and Drew Rosenhouse

Re: Terrell Owens and Drew Rosenhouse

Thank you 2844. Chad is not TO. Yes, Chad runs his mouth, yes he most likely will want more money next year especially if he has an all pro year and they make the playoffs, but he works his butt off. Routinely first one on the field, last one off of it. He has even come out and said the main reason he hired rosenhaus was to get more endorsement deals and get his name and face out their in the marketing world, not to get a new contract.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Cruisin' for trouble

How about this - TO to Pittsburgh for Hines Ward. The Eagles negotiate a contract for Ward before the trade is finalized.

Only problem is, I'd hate to be Roethlisberger or Cowher.

Designated Threadkiller LincolnparkRed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by registerthis
    The Post ran an extensive article on Rosenhaus last week. The guy routinely works 18 hours days, seven days a week....no hobbies, no wife and kids, no girlfriend...

Sounds like a real fun guy! What's the point in making millions if you don't enjoy it? Bah...he's evil!
    He does tool around in a nice Ferrari however.

just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by LincolnparkRed
    He does tool around in a nice Ferrari however.

just sayin
    I'll take my 2003 Chevy Cavalier, drum set, and baseball and hockey games, thank you very much.
    We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

I'm sure this is nice for Ricky Williams down in Miami, he should have the media following his every step but thanks to T.O. he is kind of flying under the radar. I do think NFL players should be getting more guarenteed money, but it is his fault for siging the contract in the first place.

This comes from ESPN.com when he saved the boy from drowning ...

Rosenhaus was in Orlando for an appearance at the ESPN Club and to meet with some of his clients. He took a short break from business to honor a promise he had made, to take his girlfriend to the pool, when the incident occurred.
    So he has a girlfriend ... but that still doesn't make him any less evil.

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds
    How about this - TO to Pittsburgh for Hines Ward. The Eagles negotiate a contract for Ward before the trade is finalized.

Only problem is, I'd hate to be Roethlisberger or Cowher.
    Honestly, I think a TO to Green Bay for Javon Walker trade could be more realistic. Brett Favre though is less forgiving than McNabb, so there could be more fireworks involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker
    Watched an interview on ESPN last night with TO and Rosenhaus. I think you're right, I think even Rosenhaus was embarassed by all the self-centered crap coming out of TO's mouth. And I didn't think that was possible.

TO kept coming out with all this inflammatory ill-conceived stuff and Rosenhaus kept trying to put a positive spin on it and it just didn't work. And you could just see the look on his face, "my client is making an idiot of himself on national TV and he won't shut up".

TO is just trying to get as much money as he can and this is the way he's chosen to do it. I can respect the money angle, but he is looking really really really bad and burning a whole lot of NFL bridges. He really needs to shut up.
    Yesterday, I heard Sal Palantonio (ESPN's football equivalent of Pedro Gomez) reporting on TO getting booted from camp. He quoted the Philadelphia Offensive Coordinator Brad Childress on the morning TO was sent home:

"I walked up to Terrell to speak to him about an offensive scheme and he told me, 'don't speak to me unless I speak to you first..' "

Terrell Owens is a waste of DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by 2844
    This comes from ESPN.com when he saved the boy from drowning ...

So he has a girlfriend ... but that still doesn't make him any less evil.
    I stand corrected. So the guy apparentally finds time to have some sex in between negotiating bloated contracts for his clients.

Good on 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed
    Honestly, I think a TO to Green Bay for Javon Walker trade could be more realistic. Brett Favre though is less forgiving than McNabb, so there could be more fireworks involved.
    Brett Favre would eat TO for lunch.

As Frank Sinatra said, "I've got chunks of guys like you in my stool."

Quote Originally Posted by registerthis
    Brett Favre would eat TO for lunch.
    I would want front row seats to that fight
    Go Gators!

I've never been a big Brett Favre guy but that is one fight I could pull for him in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycint
    I've never been a big Brett Favre guy but that is one fight I could pull for him in.
    Uh Favre wouldn't win that one that's for sure - Owens is a monster of a man.

A jerk, yes, but quite an imposing figure.

As good as he is at being a WR, not sure who would want him on their team, he's an absolute moron and a ridiculous distraction.

I will not become a Brett Favre fan until he starts spelling his name Brett Farve.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

I think if I were TO, I would spend my one week vacation on the basketball court.

Nothing like getting your team riled up and scared of a potential injury to kill value.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Turn Off Ads?