Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Rabbit Saves Woman's Life

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Rabbit Saves Woman's Life

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/irr...84/detail.html
    Family, Doctor Says Rabbit Saved Woman's Life

POSTED: 3:35 pm EDT August 15, 2005
    PORT BYRON, Ill. -- An Illinois man says a $10 pet rabbit may have saved the life of his pregnant wife.

Ed Murphy say the rabbit was unusually noisy one night, banging and jumping up and down in her cage. He tried to ignore the racket, and piled noise buffers atop the cage -- but the pet would not let him go back to sleep. It was then that he noticed his wife, who'd seemed to be sleeping heavily. In fact, he said her eyes were wide open, staring out sightlessly. He called 9-1-1. Darcy Murphy was quickly taken to a hospital, where she remained five days for treatment of gestational diabetes. Murphy's doctor warns that a hypoglycemic coma can be fatal. But she credits the rabbit with telling the husband: "Wake up. Something is wrong with your wife."
    /r/reds

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Rabbit Saves Woman's Life

Great story...

Cool rabbit
    Go Gators!

I'm glad we have a rabbit in our house.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

I'm glad I no longer have a rabbit in my house.

She was good eatin', though; I'll give Fluffy that much.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Some rabbitts are also good for guarding the house, too.

We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62
    Some rabbitts are also good for guarding the house, too.

Unless the prowler happens to have a Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch handy.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Turn Off Ads?