Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Here's a shocker

Here's a shocker

Courtney Love is on drugs. Oh, she said she's clean and sober but it's apparantly not true.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050819/..._courtney_love
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Here's a shocker

She's using the Palmero defense.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

How many chances does she get?

If he wanted to put her in jail he should have.

Sad.
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    How many chances does she get?

If he wanted to put her in jail he should have.

Sad.
    Yeah, no kidding. She should be the poster child for the anti-drug movement.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Sad story. I hope she turns her life around. But did anyone else see the Comedy Roast of Pamela Anderson on Comedy Central. It's a riot, but it seemed they cracked more on Courtney than Pamela. Also for a special treat, take a good look at Pamela Anderson's top. It doesn't leave anything to the imagination with the right lighting hitting it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBloodedAmerican
    Sad story. I hope she turns her life around. But did anyone else see the Comedy Roast of Pamela Anderson on Comedy Central. It's a riot, but it seemed they cracked more on Courtney than Pamela. Also for a special treat, take a good look at Pamela Anderson's top. It doesn't leave anything to the imagination with the right lighting hitting it.
    I saw it last night. It was hilarious. Jimmy's Kimmels line to Courtney when she kept going on about being clean and sober for a year was "I really hope that is not true. Because if this is you sober you've got serious problems."

Turn Off Ads?