Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Costas Refuses to Host Show on Holloway

Re: Costas Refuses to Host Show on Holloway

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool
    I remember seeing "Breaking News: Teen Missing in Aruba for 61 Days" as a headline on Fox News.

How does that qualify as "Breaking News" after 61 days?
    She was no longer missing for 60 days.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBaron
    She was no longer missing for 60 days.
    And had not yet been missing for 62.
    We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by redsrule2500
    Nice going, I am ticked off beyond belief at that stupid natalie holloway.

Get them off the TV and waste no more of our tax money on this lost cause - PLEASE.
    Hhm...didn't realize that you paid Aruban taxes...Silly me, I thought that only Greta Van Sustern had to file a return there this year.

Yahoo is reporting that Costas declined to host a show on the BTK killer, NOT Natalee Holloway. How to explain this discrepancy?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050822/en_nm/king_dc
    We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

BTK is interesting to me, of course most serial killers are. Watched a two hour special about him last night on MSNBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Blimpie
    Hhm...didn't realize that you paid Aruban taxes...Silly me, I thought that only Greta Van Sustern had to file a return there this year.
    So are the Arubans or the Dutch paying for the FBI and other American law enforcement assets put on this case?

Quote Originally Posted by registerthis
    Yahoo is reporting that Costas declined to host a show on the BTK killer, NOT Natalee Holloway. How to explain this discrepancy?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050822/en_nm/king_dc
    The episode in question covered both topics, with the majority of the time going to the Holloway thing, but the BTK killer segment was the one Costas didn't want anything to do with, if I'm interpreting this correctly.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBloodedAmerican
    So are the Arubans or the Dutch paying for the FBI and other American law enforcement assets put on this case?
    I dunno. Maybe they are "going Dutch"

Quote Originally Posted by RedBloodedAmerican
    One of my best friends is a retired FBI agent. In fact he was the lead agent in the Atlanta Bombing during 1996 Olympics.

He told me that they are never reimbursed by foreign countries. If an American citizen is involved they can and will investigate at the will of that specific country. They were invited by the Dutch. It would have been a public relation nightmare to turn down help from the FBI.

Turn Off Ads?