Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy Birthday RFS62!

Re: Happy Birthday RFS62!

Quote Originally Posted by pedro
    because he's the bee's knees.

Hey, where did you get that picture of me!?!?!?!

Thanks a lot for the nice birthday wishes, you jabronies!!!!

Man, I've got a lot of good friends here. And I'll hunt you all down like dogs in the road for all those smart-aleck remarks!!!

What was I talking about? Oh yeah... dogs. I like dogs.

Anyway, the fire marshall stopped by and warned us that if we light all those candles he'd have to issue a ticket. Kelly had already put out flyers all over the place warning the neighbors, but noooooooo..... we have to be all responsible and stuff and not risk starting any forest fires.

Man, if I could get a birthday wish it would be that Katrina doesn't kit New Orleans. I love that place so much, everything about it. Don't want to wish bad luck on anyone else, but I'd hate to see the Big Easy take a direct hit. I got home yesterday to get ready for wherever it does make landfall, probably be back on the road again by Tuesday if it hits Sunday night-Monday morning.

There's no way I can tell you guys how much I love hanging out with you, my friends in every way. Thank you all very much, except for Raisor. He talked me into watching that movie Alexander. Man, what a mistake that was. I'll get you Raisor.... I'll get you yet!!!!
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

2. Turn Off Ads?

Happy Birthday, 62, and while I'd love to meet you and all, just not for this reason.

Enjoy your day.

Happy Birthday, RFS from both of the SC (Texas) Reds Fans! Have a great day and hope the Reds can get in the game and win one for you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62
    Thank you all very much, except for Raisor. He talked me into watching that movie Alexander. Man, what a mistake that was. I'll get you Raisor.... I'll get you yet!!!!
    I had that movie in my hand yesterday at the video store, along with Million Dollar Baby. And being the movie connoisseur (or coni-sewer) that I am, and the fact my wife is not an Eastwood fan, I decided on Constantine instead of either of them. Keanuu Reeves simply cannot act! I kept yelling at Reeves - "KILL ME KILL ME - I'M DA DEBIL!", and put me out of my misery!
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?