Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame

Time is the Revelator.

Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame

A buddy and I are going to Cleveland (6 Hr. Drive) in October for the Decemberists show, however, we are also looking at packages for the Rock HOF: $139 for a Hyatt Hotel room, and two 1 day passes to the Hall. We are very much considering doing this, but what some feedback.

Has anyone been to the Hall? How is it? Is this a good deal?

I've never been to Cleveland, so it should be fun either way. If we decide to do that, only $85 split between us for the Decemberists, Hyatt Hotel, and Hall of Fame, not including food and the $5,000 dollar gas fee.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame

That sounds like a decent rate for the Hyatt. If you're only choosing to ctay there because of the HoF passes, though... I'd pass. Make sure you go drinking at the Harbor Inn while you're there.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

I have been to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I think you will really like it. We spent about 7 hours in the hall of fame and I loved it.

I haven't been to the RNR Hall of Fame, but those that I know who have gone said it was worth the trip.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Time is the Revelator.

Quote Originally Posted by zombie-a-go-go
    That sounds like a decent rate for the Hyatt. If you're only choosing to ctay there because of the HoF passes, though... I'd pass. Make sure you go drinking at the Harbor Inn while you're there.
    But, staying in a Hyatt hotel is once in a lifetime!!111one. :ughmamoru

Turn Off Ads?