Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Andre Agassi

Andre Agassi

In my view he's gotta be considered one of the best athletes of our generation. If any of you watched tonight I think you might agree. What a warrior, what a champion. Loved it.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Andre Agassi

I wish somebody would have watched it with me

Perfect match, one of the best I've ever seen for this early in tournament.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Hands down, my favorite athlete of all-time. What he has done is simply incredible.

I like him so much that I can hardly stomach watching him play sometimes- I get too nervous.

Tonight, I tunred it off with him down 2 sets to one and a break in the third. He looked lost out there tonight, and I was cursing at the t.v throughout the first two sets. After he worked Blake to 15-40 in that third set, I thought I'd bring him some luck by turning it off.

Glad to see it worked.

Now I have to see the replay, which from all I'm reading will make me bite my nails in spite of knowing the outcome.

Down match point in the fifth set tiebreaker? Geesh, I would have died.

Agassi is one of those things to be thankful for in sports. Sampras may have his 7(?)Wimbledons, but Agassi is the only player in the history of the sport to have won all 4 majors on 4 different surfaces.

He is one for the ages, indeed.

And he's done Brooke Shields.

Quote Originally Posted by Hap
    And he's done Brooke Shields.
    Yeah, but so has Jacko....
    "Booing on opening day is like telling grandma her house smells like old lady."--WOY

Its not Jimmy Conners circa 1991 - but isn't it fun?
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Turn Off Ads?