Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Google Earth

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Re: Google Earth

Great American and PBS needed some redecorating.
    Last edited by BoydsOfSummer; 10-13-2006 at 09:27 PM.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

2. Turn Off Ads?

email it to yourself and you won't have to do the screen capture thing

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    Not for 9 years now..the Orange bowl is a toilet in a bad part of town
    As a veteran of many, many football games and concerts that were held at the Orange Bowl--I can honestly say that you are downplaying this to some extent.

Stories for me too numerous to name, but one of my favorites involved me trying to leave after the Pink Floyd concert there in 1987. Orange Bowl has no parking, so my roommate and I had to pay $ 10 to park in the yard of one of the locals. After the concert, we learned that Juan Nightstand "oversold" his postage stamp of a yard and we were trapped in against his....get this....chicken coops by about three other cars belonging to concert-goers.

We waited until about 1:30 am in Juan's yard for these people to return and move their cars. Two drivers came, but the third was MIA. We had no choice but to solicit help from the locals and move this car by force onto the sidewalk (luckily it was an MGB).

All of this set the mood nicely for the five hour drive back to Gainesville where I arrived just in time to take my Accounting mid-term exam at 9:00am....Ah, the Orange Bowl, good times indeed!
    "Booing on opening day is like telling grandma her house smells like old lady."--WOY

All of this set the mood nicely for the five hour drive back to Gainesville where I arrived just in time to take my Accounting mid-term exam at 9:00am....Ah, the Orange Bowl, good times indeed!
    dream unthreatened by the morning light
    Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night
    There's no sensation to compare with this
    Suspended animation, A state of bliss
    Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
    Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou
    dream unthreatened by the morning light
    Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night
    There's no sensation to compare with this
    Suspended animation, A state of bliss
    Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
    Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I
    WOY, funny that you should quote those particular lyrics...it was, afterall, the "Momentary Lapse of Reason" tour.
    "Booing on opening day is like telling grandma her house smells like old lady."--WOY

Sorry Blimbie but I'm laughing like mad at your story

Did you pass?
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    Sorry Blimbie but I'm laughing like mad at your story

Did you pass?
    I guess you could say that I passed the test but my efforts didn't exactly jeapordize "the curve" for anyone else in the class. It was a great concert, though....

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

For further amusement...

It appears that there is a football game going on in Seattle at their new stadium. The Seahawks appear to be on defense, with the visiting team pinned back on their own goalline.

This program is addicting.
    Championships Matter.
    23 Years and Counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat Emperor
    For further amusement...

It appears that there is a football game going on in Seattle at their new stadium. The Seahawks appear to be on defense, with the visiting team pinned back on their own goalline.

This program is addicting.

I think it is Washington St. playing. Their logo is painted on midfield.

Really cool stuff though.
    What if this wasn't a rhetorical question?

All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Quote Originally Posted by abdouacly View Post
    Google earth is an online application which build by Google. It is specially to view earth map on internet which increase well interest of peoples. It work on satellite which make perfect view of map.
    Since the thread is 7 years old, I think most people know what Google Earth is about.

Quote Originally Posted by RBA View Post
    Since the thread is 7 years old, I think most people know what Google Earth is about.
    Spam bot

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

I always fall for this. I'm reading twenty posts in and am thinking you guys were pretty impressed over an old hat lol...
    If you're watchin' a parade, make sure you stand in one spot, don't follow it, it never changes. And if the parade is boring, run in the opposite direction, you will fast-foward the parade. --Mitch Hedberg

Turn Off Ads?