Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: I'm Lance McAlister

Re: I'm Lance McAlister

Quote Originally Posted by M2
    Actually that was part of the mandatory comments field in the neg I handed you, not a private message.

Though since you want to make that part of a public discussion. You're like the Redszone equivalent of the "We don't get French benefits?" Fedex commercial guy. You are not just constantly wrong. You are wrong in ocean-sized amounts.

We are all worse off for your having posted here.
    Oh really? well coming from you M2 that means alot.......or not.

But please if it makes you feel better to attack me feel free. Just do it publicly here please rather than in your secret handshake star trek private message. Have the guts to stand behind publicly what it is you want to communicate. ok? great........fun talking with you again. Have a great weekend.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by BadFundamentals
    Oh really? well coming from you M2 that means alot.......or not.

But please if it makes you feel better to attack me feel free. Just do it publicly here please rather than in your secret handshake star trek private message. Have the guts to stand behind publicly what it is you want to communicate. ok? great........fun talking with you again. Have a great weekend.
    Attack? It was a neg for an incredibly awful post. That's what negs are for. If I could I'd neg you again for having the incomprehensibly bad taste to bring it up in the baseball forum.

And I think I've been pretty direct in this thread about communicating just how clueless you are when it comes to the game of baseball.
    Last edited by M2; 09-16-2005 at 08:48 PM.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

OH, thank you KronoRed.....just FYI to everyone, evidently KronoRed just created a new rule. KronoRed said to me in a private message,

KronoRed "Don't post Privates Messages "

I have my own idea for a rule KronoRed...before littering up my inbox with rude comments, know that anything you post to me may end up on public forum if I decide to post it. In other words, assume no confidentiality when private messaging rude comments to me.
    I guess the idea of private messages is lost on you as well?
    "...You just have a wider lens than one game."
    --Former Reds GM Wayne Krivsky, on why he didn't fly Josh Hamilton to Colorado for one game.

"...its money well-spent. Don't screw around with your freedom."
    --Roy Tucker, on why you need to lawyer up when you find yourself swimming with sharks.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine
    Anybody that negs BF is my hero. You da man, KR!
    I can't. I've negged him too recently and have to spread around the rep first.
    "...You just have a wider lens than one game."
    --Former Reds GM Wayne Krivsky, on why he didn't fly Josh Hamilton to Colorado for one game.

"...its money well-spent. Don't screw around with your freedom."
    --Roy Tucker, on why you need to lawyer up when you find yourself swimming with sharks.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Nd2
    I can't. I've negged him too recently and have to spread around the rep first.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by M2
    Attack? It was a neg for an incredibly awful post. That's what negs are for. If I could I'd neg you again for having the incomprehensibly bad taste to bring it up in the baseball forum.

And I think I've been pretty direct in this thread about communicating just how clueless you are when it comes to the game of baseball.
    Again, thank you. You are clearly a brilliant baseball mind. I am better for just being in the same thread as you.

Anything else now M2? Are we done?

Ok....well I'm going to go read up on baseball as much as I can. I heard there's a guy out there Bob James I think? I might even pick up one of his books (well if they have it in paperback I can't afford hardback). I'll read up as much as I can though. Maybe I could ask you if I have any questions? You seem to know more about baseball than anyone I've ever seen.

Again, thanks......nice talking with you again.

Oh really? if you say so..........

Also, thanks for this private message to me...... "You are, quite simply, the most baseball-inept poster who's ever come to this board. I made the mistake of clicking open your post and the level of idiocy in every sentence you type is astounding."

Not only was your message clearly factually incorrect it was also rude and mean spirited. Seeing those types of communication help to remind me what I'm dealing with when discussing things with people like you.

Here's why this is so funny. M2 would have been in violation of the rules if he posted that on the open forum. But you posted it for him, therefore it's no violation of any rule. I may need a ruling from a mod on this, but I don't think you're in any violation for basically attacking yourself by posting that.

M2, in effect, got to say exactly what so, so many of us here think, with no penalty. You shot yourself in the foot, stopped and reloaded, then shot yourself again.

World class effort, BF. You've attained new heights.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Well thanks to you too RFS62. You guys shure are smart around hear.

We've strayed sufficiently off the beaten path.

So it's time to create a new path for you to all travel.

Thread over.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Turn Off Ads?