Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher wed

Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher wed

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/reut...onwedding.html

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actors Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher were married on Saturday, capping their celebrated two-year-long older woman, younger man relationship, two celebrity magazines reported on Sunday.

Representatives for Kutcher, 27, and Moore, 42, could not be immediately reached for comment, but both Us Weekly and People magazine reported on their Web sites that the couple were married in Los Angeles area on Saturday.

Us Weekly reported that the wedding was attended by about 100 of the couple's friends, including Moore's second husband Bruce Willis. Also at the wedding were actress Lucy Liu and Moore's three daughters from her marriage to Willis.

Moore, who starred in "Ghost," "G.I. Jane" and "Striptease," first began dating the younger Kutcher in 2003, just as she was making a highly publicized return to the screen as a high-kicking villain in "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle."

Kutcher, whose break came as a star in television's "That '70s Show," is co-creator of the MTV reality show "Punk'd." His films include "Guess Who" in 2005 and "Dude, Where's My Car?" in 2000.

It was the first marriage for Kutcher and third for Moore. She was married from 1980 to 1984 to rock musician Freddie Moore and from 1987 to 2000 to Willis.

People Magazine said Kutcher and Moore met at a dinner in New York City in 2003. After Kutcher began dating Moore, the magazine said "he quickly carved out a place in the lives of her three daughters by Willis -- Rumer, 17; Scout, 14; and Tallulah, 11 --who came to embrace Kutcher as a third parent, affectionately calling him MOD, short for 'My Other Dad."'

The relationship between Moore and Kutcher has been seen by some in Hollywood as evidence of a liberating new trend in which older American women are dating younger men, challenging the traditional convention of May-December romances.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher wed

This just in: vacuous, innane, beautiful movie star weds vacuous, innane, beautiful movie star.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool
    This just in: vacuous, innane, beautiful movie star weds vacuous, innane, beautiful movie star.
    Film at 11
    Go Gators!

I call January 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycint
    I call January 2007.
    The Vegas odds right now are giving it four months. You're being generous.

Do you wonder what it must be like for kids like Ashton Kutcher and Katie Holmes though? I mean, most of us young guys fantasized about Demi Moore back in the late 80's and early 90's, and a lot of young girls had dreams of being Mrs. Tom Cruise. These two probably think they are on top of the world right now, and will probably need a lot of expensive therapy when reality catches up to them.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Raise your hand, guys, if you ever thought hanging out with a good-looking older woman would be cool

Raise your hand twice, guys, if you got the opportunity

Raise your hand three times if the fall was hard

Obviously, I'm not qualified to discuss the opposite view, but I thought dating an older woman was pretty cool and actually educational from the standpoint of mature conversations and trying to understand about how women "tick". Obviously, I've not figured THAT out..but helpful anyway.

I'm in a corner and the paint around me is wet....i'll be shoveling off now.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Bookmark this thread. We will be able to re-use it again around St. Patrick's Day.

Hey, there's hope for me and TC yet!!!
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran
    Hey Kitty, try going to college
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath
    Hey Kitty, try going to college
    There's an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Unassisted
    Bookmark this thread. We will be able to re-use it again around St. Patrick's Day.
    Yeah. Does anyone want to start the pool now as to how long it lasts?
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran
    There sure is. My wife is an older woman.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?