The Simpson Sisters
    Paris Hilton
    Nicole Richie
    Courtney Love
    Tara Reid

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Top 5: Annoying Celebrities

Simpson Family Tree
    Streisand is there anything she doesn't know about?
    Baldwin Family
    Gilbert Goedfried(sp?) that voice!
    RosieO

Bonus Ellen Degeneris she is like nails on a blackboard to me. Her delivery and style of speaking drives me nuts.

I agree that celebrities need to stick to what they know and leave serious discussions to the grown ups. It is really hard to orate on global warming while riding in a Hummer stretch limo, and have any credibility.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Ron Silverman
    Fred Thompson
    Patricia Heaton
    Bill O'Reilly
    Rush Limbaugh

How's this for a 1-2 punch...

Omarosa-Manigault-Jingleheimer-Schmidt

and

Carlton Fisk

None of them really annoy me since I ignore most of them anyway. But if I had to make a list....

Rosie O'Donnell
    Oprah
    Jane Fonda
    Martin Sheen
    Terrell Owens
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by letsgojunior
    The Simpson Sisters
    What do you have against Maggie and Lisa? :
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

The barely talented and disturbingly mannish-faced Simpson sisters are on my list.

Developmentally challenged party girl Paris Hilton is also on the list.

Joe Morgan's pomposity is quite annoying. He bears a grudge against anyone who ever looked at him crooked.

Jimmy Fallon (with his uncanny ability to giggle like a girl and make unfunny material seem twice as awful) is way up there on the list.

But the crown belongs to the "Blue Collar Comedy" boys for parlaying their moderately enjoyable (except for Bill Engvall) stand-up routines into an insipid sketch comedy show that makes "Sonny and Cher" seem cerebral by comparison. Plus Wal-Mart is selling dolls in their likeness.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool

Jimmy Fallon (with his uncanny ability to giggle like a girl and make unfunny material seem twice as awful) is way up there on the list.
    I agree with this one. I'd almost add his partner in crime Horatio Sanz.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Agree on Fallon. He's never been funny. I can't believe he's in Band of Brothers.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

The list begins and ends with Paris Hilton. True, there are other celebrities who are annoying, or who have annoying tendencies.

But no one, as of yet, has even been able to tell me WHY Paris Hilton is famous. She has no talent, she's not that attractive, and she's dumber than the proverbial box 'o rocks. If it's simply that she's the daughter of a wealthy family...well, there's no shortage of those. I just can't figure it out.
    We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by registerthis
    The list begins and ends with Paris Hilton. True, there are other celebrities who are annoying, or who have annoying tendencies.

But no one, as of yet, has even been able to tell me WHY Paris Hilton is famous. She has no talent, she's not that attractive, and she's dumber than the proverbial box 'o rocks. If it's simply that she's the daughter of a wealthy family...well, there's no shortage of those. I just can't figure it out.
    I wish people would stop making fun of Paris Hilton. To me, she's just a nice girl from a nice family....Wait a minute. Nice girl?.....nice family?....Why, SHE'S A HOOK-ER!

Can I add to my list?....

And now we gotta watch Cybill Shepherd playing her in a TV movie about the rough time she had in prison.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

I forgot Toby Keith and Lee Greenwood and any other no-talent performers who takes a tradegy like 9-11 and uses it for their person gain and profit.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBloodedAmerican
    I forgot Toby Keith and Lee Greenwood and any other no-talent performers who takes a tradegy like 9-11 and uses it for their person gain and profit.
    Always trying to walk that fine line aren't we?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool
    But the crown belongs to the "Blue Collar Comedy" boys for parlaying their moderately enjoyable (except for Bill Engvall) stand-up routines into an insipid sketch comedy show that makes "Sonny and Cher" seem cerebral by comparison. Plus Wal-Mart is selling dolls in their likeness.
    Oh my gosh, how could I leave Engvall and Foxworthy off my list?! I grab the remote any time I see or hear either of them. Larry the cable Guy's act is starting to wear thin, as well, but I can still take him any day over those other two.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Turn Off Ads?