Receiving TD 6 points
    Receiving Yards 0+ ReYds = 1 point for every 50 ReYds
    Plus a 6 point bonus @ 100+ ReYd

Rushing Two-point Conversion 2 points
    Rushing TD 6 points
    Rushing Yards 0+ RuYds = 1 point for every 40 RuYds
    Plus a 3 point bonus @ 100+ RuYd
    Plus a 6 point bonus @ 200+ RuYd

You start two running backs and three wide recievers and my current WR situation looks like this: Plaxico Burress, Travis Taylor, Andre Johnson, Kevin Curtis, Ashley Lelie, Greg Lewis.

My RB situation looks like this: Domanick Davis, Deuce McAllister, Lamont Jordan, Steven Jackson, Kevan Barlow, Mewelde Moore.

Obviously my strength is at RB. I like the depth and was looking to trade one of them for a WR. I've been offered Larry Fitzgerald for Jordan and I'm concerned about the decrease in production with Warner out and McCown in. Before the Warner injury I would have made this deal in a heartbeat, but now I'm not 100% sold. I'm leaning towards accepting the trade, but should I be able to get more for Jordan? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    "It's still a long way to the top if we want to rock'n'roll, but at least they dumped the tuba player."
    --M2

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Lamont Jordan for Larry Fitzgerald

All the experts are saying that Josh McKown spells decreased production for Fitzgerald and Boldin.

You should be able to do better for a decent starting RB like Jordan.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

No way do I do that deal. Try offering Barlow for Fitzgerald. Although, I'd be surprised if they would take that. If he declines, possibly throw in Taylor who is sure to decline after Burleson gets back and Koren Robinson gets more PT.

Fitzgerald likely only will decline with McCown at QB. Warner may not be back for over a month. Also, Fitzgerald isn't all that much of an upgrade over your current receivers - Plaxico Burress, Travis Taylor, Andre Johnson, Kevin Curtis, Ashley Lelie, Greg Lewis. He had a great week 1 but I can't see him eclipsing the 100 yard mark more than once or twice the rest of the year.

Not Laughing

Quote Originally Posted by kheidg-
    No way do I do that deal. Try offering Barlow for Fitzgerald. Although, I'd be surprised if they would take that. If he declines, possibly throw in Taylor who is sure to decline after Burleson gets back and Koren Robinson gets more PT.

Fitzgerald likely only will decline with McCown at QB. Warner may not be back for over a month. Also, Fitzgerald isn't all that much of an upgrade over your current receivers - Plaxico Burress, Travis Taylor, Andre Johnson, Kevin Curtis, Ashley Lelie, Greg Lewis. He had a great week 1 but I can't see him eclipsing the 100 yard mark more than once or twice the rest of the year.
    You need to shoot higher than Fitz to give up Jordan. You won't get a top 5 reciever (Holt, Moss, Owens, Johnson, or Ward) but you should try to land somebody in the Darrell Jackson/Chris Chambers mold.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
    ~Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by BuckU
    You need to shoot higher than Fitz to give up Jordan. You won't get a top 5 reciever (Holt, Moss, Owens, Johnson, or Ward) but you should try to land somebody in the Darrell Jackson/Chris Chambers mold.
    That was my thinking as well. The guy who has Jackson made me an offer for Jordan, but it was awful. When I countered with Jordan for Jackson, he counter offered Jordan for Randy McMichael. Some people are just impossible.
    "It's still a long way to the top if we want to rock'n'roll, but at least they dumped the tuba player."
    --M2

I guess maybe i'm looking at something different, but didn't Jordan just do a 16 for 19 game? Yes, he's going to catch passes, but that sounds like a hard system to score in. I don't think you are giving up much.

You have Davis, McAllister, Jackson and Moore who are all starters.

You would then have Burress, Fitzgerald, Johnson.

Houston's offense has to get going at some point. I just traded for Fitzgerald. All it cost me was Ronnie Brown and Ernie Conwell.

I'd do it.

Turn Off Ads?