Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Nick & Jessica: Is it Over?

Nick & Jessica: Is it Over?

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/celebrities/etsid06450012723/

October 5, 2005

Is it really over for "Newlyweds" couple JESSICA SIMPSON and NICK LACHEY? According to this Friday's issue of Us Weekly the popular twosome, who have been shooing away break up rumors for the past year, are no longer together. But Nick's representative tells ET that the reports are "not true."

In a joint statment on behalf of Nick and Jessica his rep says: "Nick and Jessica have not separated. Rumors to the contrary are simply not true."

The pair were last seen together publicly on September 11 when they sang a duet at an NFL football game. According to the magazine, rumors of a split started to swirl again when Jessica arrived solo (and without her wedding ring) to her sister ASHLEE's 21st birthday in Las Vegas last weekend and Lachey, who was scheduled to be there, was a no-show.

Us Weekly sources also claim it was her ego, her partying and her dad that drove the couple, who will celebrate their 3rd wedding anniversary on October 26, apart. Just days ago, while talking about her new body care collection "Sweet Kisses," available at Wal-Mart, Jessica spoke with ET's CHRISHAUNDA LEE, offering marriage advice.

"I think you have to always remember, and he has to remember, that you do need a compromise, even though it's hard," she said.

She admitted though, that sometimes strong personalities can get in the way of marital negotiations. "There's people with pride involved," she says. "You have to back down sometime -- just a little bit."
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS! WVRed's Avatar

Re: Nick & Jessica: Is it Over?

I can't wait to see Joe Simpsons spin on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Sad.
    Go Gators!

It really is. I stole Jessica from Nick.:

Yeah right, like that would ever happen.

If those two crazy kids can't make it, well, I guess the terrorists have won.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

first Paris and Paris, now this. i can no longer go on with life. my gods hath forsaken me.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Jessica's getting to be too big of a star to be saddled with a dud like Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by dman
    It really is. I stole Jessica from Nick.:

Yeah right, like that would ever happen.
    Hey, don't count yourself out just yet. If Johnny Knoxville can make time with her, I believe that we all have a puncher's chance, no?
    "Booing on opening day is like telling grandma her house smells like old lady."--WOY

Why would you WANT to steal her away? She's downright unattractive. Don't be blinded by the blonde hair and breasts!

Or something....

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Cincinnati Bengals - None
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

Turn Off Ads?