Turn Off Ads?

Thread: TomKat expecting a baby

TomKat expecting a baby

http://people.aol.com/people/article...114381,00.html

Tom Cruise's fiancée, Katie Holmes, is pregnant with the couple's child, Cruise's spokesperson, Lee Anne DeVette, tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"Tom and Katie are very excited, and the entire family is very excited," says DeVette.

Cruise, who has two children, Connor, 10, and Isabella, 12, with ex-wife Nicole Kidman, began dating Holmes in mid-April. He proposed to her atop the Eiffel Tower in Paris in June. DeVette says there is no wedding date set.

DeVette would not comment on the baby's gender or say how far along the pregnancy is. The rep did say that Holmes, 26, "has never felt better."

Cruise, 43, is currently shooting Mission: Impossible 3 in Los Angeles.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: TomKat expecting a baby

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051005/en_nm/cruise_dc

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Movie star
    Tom Cruise and his fiance, actress
    Katie Holmes, are expecting a baby six months into a whirlwind romance that has turned the once intensely private Cruise into a giddy and very public lover.

News of the pregnancy was first reported by People magazine on Wednesday. A statement from Cruise's publicist, his sister Lee Anne DeVette, added: "Tom and Katie are very excited, and the entire family is very excited." Holmes, she said, "has never felt better."

No wedding date for the couple has been set and no details about the sex of the baby or the due date were available. The baby would be Cruise's first biological child. He adopted two children with actress
    Nicole Kidman before their marriage ended in divorce in 2001.

Twice-married Cruise, 43, and Holmes, 27, began dating in mid-April, but far from keeping their relationship low key, Cruise became the butt of jokes in May after his manic, couch-jumping appearance on "The
    Oprah Winfrey Show" declaring his passion for his new girlfriend.

He proposed to Holmes in June at the Eiffel Tower in Paris and announced their engagement the next day at a news conference.

The high jinks prompted suspicion that their relationship was a publicity stunt to promote their summer films -- "War of the Worlds" for Cruise and "Batman Begins" for Holmes.

Cruise rejected the jibes. "It's amusing at first. It's funny. But then you sit back and realize how sad it is that there are people who can't even imagine feeling like this. But my friends are happy for me. The people who know me are happy. My mom is happy. My family is happy," he said.

Holmes made her name on the TV show "Dawson's Creek." She ended a five-year relationship with "American Pie" actor
    Chris Klein in early 2005.

Cruise's first marriage, to actress
    Mimi Rogers, ended in divorce in 1990. After his divorce from Kidman, he had a two-year relationship with Spanish actress
    Penelope Cruz.

Cruise is currently filming the upcoming action movie "Mission: Impossible III."

Reuters/VNU
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS! WVRed's Avatar

That poor kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Poor Katie.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

post hype sleeper cincinnati chili's Avatar

L. Rod Beelzebub Cruise

'Sgot a nice ring to it.
    How, then, are those people of the future—who are taking steroids every day—going to look back on baseball players who used steroids? They're going to look back on them as pioneers. They're going to look back at it and say "So what?" - Bill James, Cooperstown and the 'Roids

Turn Off Ads?