Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wedding rings reduce male power and cause impotence

Wedding rings reduce male power and cause impotence

http://english.pravda.ru/main/18/90/360/16279_ring.html

The Slavs used to wear wedding rings for not more than four hours a day not to lose the sexual power

A wedding ring, which many men constantly wear on the fourth finger, may initiate a variety of sexual disorders and eventually end up with partial or even complete impotence. A recent research work conducted by Belarussian scientists revealed that widespread beliefs of losing strong virility after many years of wearing the wedding ring on the ring finger are based on certain scientific reasons.

A well-known bio-therapist, healer Sergei Gagarin, commented on the latest scientific discovery to Pravda.Ru.

"Any educated person probably may remember the so-called right hand screw rule from the course of physics: when the electric conductor moves into a closed circuit, the self-induction EMF (electromotive force) with a certain vector occurs in it. Similarly, the nerves in human fingers can be compared to the conductor, while the wedding ring acts like a closed circuit.

"If a finger is placed in the ring circuit, the latter intensifies the flow of specific energy in the finger. Some people may probably know that the so-called kidney meridian passes the fourth finger. The energy flows to the Swadhishthana charka (Self or Own Abode) which supervises the urogenital system and the sexual sphere to a certain extent.

"If a man takes his wedding ring off periodically, the positive effect of the energy current on the sexual sphere manifests itself explicitly. However, if a man wears the ring all the time, the situation may change for the worse. Constant dropping wears away the stone, as they say.

"The Slavs used to wear wedding rings for not more than four hours a day. Their sexual powers were rather strong, which can be seen in ancient Slavic tales. Slavic families traditionally had a lot of children.

"I would like to emphasize at this point that it is a rather complicated problem - my explanation embraces only a small part of it. One may continue talking about the subject and dwell upon the qualities of metals - silver and gold - and which influence the metals have on human organisms. On the whole, one may come to the following conclusion: those who do not wear wedding rings 24/7 may have a lot fewer problems in their sex lives."
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Wedding rings reduce male power and cause impotence

"I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science."
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

"The Slavs used to wear wedding rings for not more than four hours a day. Their sexual powers were rather strong, which can be seen in ancient Slavic tales. Slavic families traditionally had a lot of children.
    The slav's located in the crossroads between asia and europe were also valued for their lean, rawbone strength by slave traders all over the old world.

Hence the word Slave.

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou
    The slav's located in the crossroads between asia and europe were also valued for their lean, rawbone strength by slave traders all over the old world.

Hence the word Slave.
    Interesting. Guess ya really do learn something every day.

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

I might also add that attempting to make sense out of the original Russian version of that article can cause eye trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool
    "I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science."

I might also add that attempting to make sense out of the original Russian version of that article can cause eye trouble.
    I just finished working with a Russian translation of an HTML document. My head hurts.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

I am allergic to my wedding ring. My finger breaks out in a rash.

My wife just has me wear a collar.

Question: What kind of guy's sexual energy sphere flows through his hand?

Answer: A lonely Slav.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck
    Question: What kind of guy's sexual energy sphere flows through his hand?

Answer: A lonely Slav.
    A lonely blind Slav

The only thing I've noticed my wedding ring reducing is my bank account.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62
    The only thing I've noticed my wedding ring reducing is my bank account.
    it does seem to have mystical powers.

Wait, you guys are allowed to have bank accounts?
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck
    Wait, you guys are allowed to have bank accounts?
    I get an allowance.
    Go Gators!

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

I been married for 18 years. Never used the ring, except for the wedding.
    Can't stand it...my body rejects it. (I don't even know where my wife keeps it)

Now I Finally know WHY...
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Turn Off Ads?