Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Jen & Vince Get Hot & Heavy

Jen & Vince Get Hot & Heavy

Jen & Vince Get Hot & Heavy

Wednesday Oct 12, 2005 2:00pm EST
    By Kelly Williams and Lauren Comander
    CREDIT: MALIBU MEDIA

They're back: Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn were spotted this week in Chicago in more than just a friendly embrace.

On Tuesday night, the pair were seen dancing, eyes locked, before kissing and making out as bodyguards shooed the crowd away, PEOPLE reports in its upcoming issue.

Earlier in the evening Aniston, 36, showed up at the Vic Theatre, where Vaughn, 35, brought his Wild West Comedy Show tour. During the performance, Aniston watched from the balcony. (She also caught his show Sept. 16 in Oxnard, Calif., after they filmed the comedy The Break Up this summer.) Her favorite part: when Vaughn showed an old clip of himself performing in an ABC After School Special about sex.

At the party after the show, Vaughn grabbed Aniston around the waist, pulled her to his side and told a few friends, "She's the best!" while rubbing her back. He later gave her a kiss on the temple, and the two proceeded to make out.

In the past, Aniston and Vaughn have brushed aside rumors that they were a couple. Yet, at the wrap party for The Break Up, this summer, after mingling and dancing the two made their way to a private booth and, in the words of one onlooker, "got very cozy with each other. Very friendly and very, very comfortable with each other. The hand on the leg, the arm on the shoulder."

At the time, Aniston's rep denied a romance between the two, telling PEOPLE, "Do not read into this. At the wrap party . . . everyone was enjoying themselves, cast and crew included, and they were all being very affectionate to each other."

Aniston, meanwhile, has declared herself ready to date again, telling Oprah Winfrey that she is open to whatever comes her way. "I love the unknown. I love the discovery of what will be happening and just kind of sitting back and not knowing," she said last month.

Aniston's divorce from Brad Pitt was finalized on Oct. 2.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Jen & Vince Get Hot & Heavy

Nice move, Jen. Vince has more talent in his little finger than Brad can ever imagine.

You're money, Vince.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Vince's best role for sheer gut laughs were from Zoolander as the mine working brother to the supermodel. I don't think he said a single word.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

I've still not seen the Wedding Crashers yet....
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath
    I've still not seen the Wedding Crashers yet....

You're missing out. If it's still in the theatres, drop whatever you're doing and go see it. I laughed so hard there were a couple tears trying to squirt out at one point.

Turn Off Ads?