Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Oh, the humanity!

life officially means NOTHING

My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

For a Level Playing Field

Good Lord!

Who would have thought that two silver-spooned and never had to work a day in my life girls would not be compatible?!?

Wonder how much money can be made on a pay-per-view/mud-wrestling/no-rules match between these two divas?

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Wouldn't it be ironic if the show brought in a whole basket full of Emmy awards after this happened? Thus forcing those two to appear on stage together.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Us Weekly first reported the show's cancellation. When reached for comment, Hilton didn't sound as though she expected the show to return.

"I'm really excited about my movie projects, my new album and all my various other business ventures," she told the magazine.
    Somewhere, William Shatner lets out a cheer of relief, as he is now guaranteed to have his 1960s album displaced as the "Worst celebrity album in history."
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

I am very glad to see Paris focusing on her cinematic career. Her roll in the upcoming release, Pledge This!, has already garnered whispers amongst academy voters that the roll will deliver Hilton her first of many Oscars.

Stick Figure Theater closes its curtain.

Don't you mean the Simple Minded?
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?