Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David Copperfield wants to impregnate a woman on stage without touching her

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

David Copperfield wants to impregnate a woman on stage without touching her

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlf...gnancy%20trick

Acclaimed illusionist DAVID COPPERFIELD is hoping to impregnate a female participant on stage without touching her, for his latest trick.

The American magician, who was once engaged to supermodel CLAUDIA SCHIFFER, promises sex will not be involved, but refused to elaborate on the controversial plans.

He tells German magazine Galore, "There is a great deal of new territory to conquer. In my next show I'm going to make a girl pregnant on stage.

"Naturally it will be without sex. Everyone will be happy about it, but I'm not telling you any more."

Copperfield's show An Intimate Evening of Grand Illusion is currently touring Germany.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Re: David Copperfield wants to impregnate a woman on stage without touching her

I'd like to perform this stunt in front of a crowd as well except I'd like to do it the more traditional way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycint
    I'd like to perform this stunt in front of a crowd as well except I'd like to do it the more traditional way.
    Britney Spears does it in her concerts.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Quote Originally Posted by macro
    Britney Spears does it in her concerts.
    I'd like to accompany her sometime. I gotta be better in the sack than Kevin Federline!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycint
    I'd like to accompany her sometime. I gotta be better in the sack than Kevin Federline!
    Do you at least know how to wear your ball cap?

My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by savafan
    Do you at least know how to wear your ball cap?

Haha, yeah I can put my hat on straight for her. As soon as we're done though it goes back to Sabathia style.

That's how my lady was impregnated as well, Dad... really.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

so, really, all in all, this is only a fancy way for David to attempt to - as they say - "get some".

most guys are looking to do the exact opposite.

I actually like the touching part of impregnation.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

I'm the anti-copperfield. I want touch a woman on stage without impregnating her.

Quote Originally Posted by ochre
    I'm the anti-copperfield. I want touch a woman on stage without impregnating her.

That and the fact that you don't wear pirate shirts. (or do you?)
    School's out. What did you expect?

and on a side note, can you imagine the child support/custody battle?

Maybe that is why Claudia Schiffer broke up with him...David? Ever hear of foreplay?"
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GAC
    Maybe that is why Claudia Schiffer broke up with him...David? Ever hear of foreplay?"
    I was going to go with the "small anatomy" and possibly make a joke about playing the old board game "Operation" but I'll pass in the interest of good taste.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Turn Off Ads?