Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where will this end? Gillette introduces razor with FIVE blades.

Re: Where will this end? Gillette introduces razor with FIVE blades.

Obviously the answer is 42.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by ochre
    Obviously the answer is 42.
    And then the world will end
    Go Gators!

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smith288
    I have the Mach and a Norelco electric waterproof one.

I like the norleco's ease of use but it doesnt shave as closely as the razor.

What I REALLY want to know is...what is up with a battery operated razor?? How does a AA battery send microsignals impulsing the hairs?

Am I the only one around here who thinks thats a bunch of bunk?

I got that Mp3 battery operated job for a gift. Worst shaver ever. Might as well tweeze the whiskers out as use that, since it feels the same. The vibrating is annoying and I found myself trying to avoid the button that turns it on.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Maybe that third one is a mulching blade?

I have a Gillette Sensor III. I can't believe how expensive the replacement blades are.

I also have one of the old style standard single blade razors. I find that it's all in the type of shaving cream/gel one uses in preparing/softening up the beard/whiskers for shaving. Everyone's beard/facial hair is different. But when I find that I do that, even the old style works just fine for me.

I use Edge gel. Stuff like Barbasol is terrrible.

I went to shave yesterday and found out my daughter had used the last of my gel to shave her legs. AAARRRRRGG! In the case of an emergency, I had to use hot water and soap.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker
    This has been discussed in Greg Easterbrook's Tuesday Morning Quarterback at www.nfl.com (which I am a regular reader of, I think he is hilarious). I read it more for his tangents than his football analysis.
    I have no opinion on razors, but I'd just like to add another reccomendation for Gregg Easterbrook's "Tuesday Morning Quarterback" column.

By far the best-written NFL post-week "pundit" piece on the web, and something that makes Tuesday mornings worth getting up for.

Long live the Potomac Basin Indiginous Persons, City of Tampa Buccaneers, and Les Mouflons!
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Turn Off Ads?