Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Any writers?

They call me "chef"

Any writers?

Hey, I'm starting an independant music website and I figured there might be some writing talent on these boards. Any music reviewers or film reviewers out there?

InvisibleLimb.net

We are looking for writers, reviewers and photographers to join our staff and help prepare the site for it's initial launch in early 2006. Applicants must be knowledgeable in the various genres of independant music (pop, rock, indie, emo, punk, alternative, etc.) and have a passion for writing.

E-mail our editor Rich Feliciano at richard@invisiblelimb.net with information about yourself, your writing experience (if any) and your knowledge of independant music.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Any writers?

Weird, I was just listening to The National's Alligator this morning.

Anyway, I might be interested but I really have to see how my schedule is shaping up to be. Is there any kind of deadline?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Let's stop talking about those people and shun them as they deserve.

Joey is a Red for life. I really don't care if there are people that don't like it.

They call me "chef"

Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    Weird, I was just listening to The National's Alligator this morning.

Anyway, I might be interested but I really have to see how my schedule is shaping up to be. Is there any kind of deadline?
    2-3 reviews per week.

While I don't fancy myself too much of a wordsmith--the last time I went to school, "Independent" was spelled a bit differently....

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

I'm not a bad writer, but I have absolutely no knowledge of that kind of music, so I will have to pass.

Turn Off Ads?