Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another Who Would You Start?

Re: Another Who Would You Start?

Well Dom, Favre sucked it up pretty bad this week. In my league he got like 9 points. And it sucks Housh went off when you didn't have him starting.

I need Wayne and Clark to have good games to have a chance in my main league. The other guy had LT, S. Jackson, and Vick. LT had like 39 points in our league.

I'll need like 21 points to win, which can happen if Indy can get the O going even half as well as they did against Cincy.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Buckeye, I have never had a year like this one.

I sat Bledsoe and Houshmandzadeh and was still high scorer for the week.

LaDainian, Tiki, and Marvin Harrison are simply gold.

I have clinched a playoff bye with 2 weeks to spare. I don't have a game that will matter for four weeks.

Not looking good for you so far. Manning seems like he is searching out Harrison on every play. Good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner
    Buckeye, I have never had a year like this one.

I sat Bledsoe and Houshmandzadeh and was still high scorer for the week.

LaDainian, Tiki, and Marvin Harrison are simply gold.

I have clinched a playoff bye with 2 weeks to spare. I don't have a game that will matter for four weeks.

Not looking good for you so far. Manning seems like he is searching out Harrison on every play. Good luck to you.
    Yeah, I lost. Pitts D held Indy down enough and Edge was the man on the ground. Now I have to hope to win next week and 1 guy ahead of me loses so I can finish in 3rd place and not have to face the class, by far, in our league until the championship game..

Our 1st place guy has had everyone of his draft picks turn out. Here is his squad:

Bledsoe QB
    Collins QB
    Alexander RB
    L. Johnson RB
    R. Johnson RB
    Anderson RB
    C. Johnson WR
    Fitzgerald WR
    Galloway WR
    Housh WR
    Crumpler TE
    Rackers K
    Jacksonville DEF

He's outscored the 2nd highest team by like 300 points. I'm best friends with this guy and I think he made a mistake by not going out and getting Palmer or Manning with all the depth he had. If he had one of those guys he'd have a 99% chance of winning it all, now it's only like 90%

I think I would package Johnson and another RB for Tomlinson, or do the same for Manning, yeah. Holy crap, that;s the who's who of fantasy football for this year. He even picked Rackers? Get outta here. And Fitzgerald is one of those guys you draft and never, ever think he is going to do anything.

I must ask: how many teams are in your league? No none should have Alexander and Chad on the same team.

Geesh- I just saw Galloway. That guy has one of the best teams I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner
    I must ask: how many teams are in your league? No none should have Alexander and Chad on the same team.
    We have a 10 team league. Alexander and Chad were his 1st and 2nd round picks. My 1st round pick was Duece , My 2nd round pick was Julius Jones , My 3rd round pick was Javon Walker , and Bulger was my QB.

Somehow, I could still end up with the 2nd most points in the league if I have a big week this week. If I finish 2nd or 3rd in this league, I'll be incredibly happy and it will be my finest fantasy work yet. I was just demolished with injuries this year.

Turn Off Ads?